Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jason Robitaille
  1.    #1  
    oddly, choosing "free" instead of "portrait" for the viewing option still does not allow landscape viewing of the explorer. Not sure if this is a bug but not convenient when going back and forth from other apps.
    Yes. And there's a weird scrolling thing with mine where items at the bottom of the directory sort of bounce out of view when you scroll down.
    That's because officially, Internalz Pro is only intended for phones. I'm work on an updated, upgraded, and redesigned version called Internalz HD, which will hopefully be released on the App Catalog sometime this September
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    beardedspoooon likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    That's because officially, Internalz Pro is only intended for phones. I'm work on an updated, upgraded, and redesigned version called Internalz HD, which will hopefully be released on the App Catalog sometime this September
    wondeful! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    ...redesigned version called Internalz HD, which will hopefully be released on the App Catalog sometime this September
    I love your work - do you have an eta of Internalz HD?
    Me too want an ETA
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    <moved thread>
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!