webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Developer Forums >  Canuck Coding > Now In Development: Internalz HD
Now In Development: Internalz HD
Like Tree26Likes

Old 11/14/2011, 04:49 AM   #81 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakkinen View Post
I can read and write now on the NTFS Usb or hdd external with my TP. The problem is that Kalemsoft can't browse video files on the mounted folder (Touchplayer and Internalz browse videos fine). I hope you can add "open with" in Internalz HD to open a file by another apps like Kalemsoft, Touchplayer for video, Audiophile for music,...

Thank you for your sharing. Best regards
I plan on having an in-app configurable setting screen to choose what app opens what (within reason), however 2 of the apps you mention (Kalemsoft and Audiophile) are PDK and thus can handle launcher paramters. Similarly, Touchplayer has not included external file handling launch support. Only a small number of app currently include external file handling launch support, however, I plan to be flexible and one devs add it, they'll be able to contact me and I'll include it in future updates

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
Jason Robitaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by Daughain, hakkinen
Old 12/11/2011, 04:17 PM   #82 (permalink)

When starting up InternalzPro I get the Error
"Not permitted to send to ca.canucksoftware.filemgr"

edit: After reading other threads, I got it working by uninstalling, then using quickinstall to reinstall

Last edited by gergev; 12/11/2011 at 06:59 PM.
gergev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/2012, 07:09 AM   #83 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Still searching beta testers?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
Old 02/02/2012, 11:34 AM   #84 (permalink)

Are there any news Jason???
hakkinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/02/2012, 02:17 PM   #85 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakkinen View Post
Are there any news Jason???
making progress slowly but surely, though school is my main priority at the moment

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Old 04/17/2012, 05:48 PM   #86 (permalink)

Could a batch copy/move function be possible? I find I miss this most.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
Daughain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/2012, 06:02 PM   #87 (permalink)

a couple suggestions for any Internalz app

-multiple cards
-multiple selection or retaining the last-copied-to directory
My Copy referral link if you want to try: https://copy.com?r=trzKIA
My OneDrive referral link: MS OneDrive
xandros9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/2012, 04:29 AM   #88 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Jason, it's been awfully quiet around this? I understand you have your hands tight up in many projects, but any chance this will ever be released? Or are you planning to upgrade it to Enyo 2.0 right away?
Herrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Jozz and Vistaus like this.
Thanked by Jozz, Vistaus
Old 01/12/2013, 06:03 PM   #89 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Any update?
Vistaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2013, 04:55 AM   #90 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
Jason, it's been awfully quiet around this? I understand you have your hands tight up in many projects, but any chance this will ever be released? Or are you planning to upgrade it to Enyo 2.0 right away?
I've been less frequent to the forums as at this point, everybody keep asking the same questions, and such, but I can say I am working on an Enyo2 rewrite.

To make things a little more clear, originally Internalz 2 was going to be Mojo. Then I scrapped all that for Enyo1. Then after lengthy talks about the future of Enyo a year ago, I switched to rewriting in Enyo2, though had to wait for a lot of pieces of the framework to be released (UI elements, Layouts, Panels, etc.).

While that was happening, last summer, I had my internship at HP. And in fact the Enyo2 imageview, imagecarousel, and tree components were things I worked on. Now I'm back to development, though admittedly not my #1 priority as I have other projects in consecutive development, and I'm still a student.

I can say it will be cross-platform, and although will probably cost money, a special version will be available as an app for Open webOS for free.

Liked by Jozz, OldSkoolVWLover, geekpeter and 1 others like this.
Old 01/13/2013, 06:57 AM   #91 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

I'll gladly donate up to 50 dollars to make Internalz HD come alive on webOS. And I mean that.

Last edited by Vistaus; 01/13/2013 at 02:47 PM.
Vistaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/2013, 07:44 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
I've been less frequent to the forums as at this point, everybody keep asking the same questions, and such, but I can say I am working on an Enyo2 rewrite.

To make things a little more clear, originally Internalz 2 was going to be Mojo. Then I scrapped all that for Enyo1. Then after lengthy talks about the future of Enyo a year ago, I switched to rewriting in Enyo2, though had to wait for a lot of pieces of the framework to be released (UI elements, Layouts, Panels, etc.).

While that was happening, last summer, I had my internship at HP. And in fact the Enyo2 imageview, imagecarousel, and tree components were things I worked on. Now I'm back to development, though admittedly not my #1 priority as I have other projects in consecutive development, and I'm still a student.

I can say it will be cross-platform, and although will probably cost money, a special version will be available as an app for Open webOS for free.
Jason, can I ask a stupid question?

I recently tried to use Internalz Pro on my Touchpad to browse around a clean things up (delete, move, etc.) but I noticed when I open a file such as a picture, I cannot back out of it (without closing and reopening the app) as the Touchpad as no backswipe.
Some views ("info" for instance) allow me to swipe down from the top-left to find a "Back" command, but it is hit and miss as I browse around with the app.

Preware was updated to include a back arrow in the top-left of [almost] every screen and I was hoping you could do something similar for Internalz Pro.
I realize you're trying to build a new HD version and all, but this simple feature would help this version in the mean time.

On the other hand, if I'm wrong and just missing how to find a back command for situations like I named, please let me know (running v1.5).

And do you, by chance, have any sort of ballpark ETA on your HD versions release? =)
Thanks!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0