Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes
    any ETA???
    I just downloaded 42 folders, each with one comic in them. the first 18 folders contained a comic. the next 24 folders showed nothing - just a blank (empty folder) like others have reported. However, I found that when I changed the orientation to landscape for those showing a blank screen, the comic showed up. When I switched back to portrait, it remained like normal.

But then I backed out to the main directory and went back in - blank again, until I changed to landscape and there it was. Change to portrait, remained just like normal.

Weird behavior. So for those showing a blank screen when you go into a folder, change the orientation. I hope the update with the new shelf look, gets rid of this.
    I am looking forward to an update.

One issue I have had is when I zoom in on a page, and then try to swipe to go to the next page, it doesn't always work. If I zoom out, then the swipe works.
    i think jason worked that stuff out. but i also think the updates gonna be a while though. weeks likley
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmaster View Post
    i think jason worked that stuff out. but i also think the updates gonna be a while though. weeks likley
    Any particular reason?
  6.    #266  
    I fixed the thumbnail issue on Thursday and since then have been trial-testing it myself, noting bugs/issues as I encounter them. Good news is that the cache issue is completely gone

I will be holding off from enabling the "Open Comics in New Cards" feature, as I noticed some memory issues in certain situations. However the other new features are still there. Background color choice selection will be in a future update also.

There's a few small bugs I'm working on as well as a bit more testing. As such, my current ETA is submission is within 24 hours

It should also be noted that this will be the last "major all-in-one" feature update. For all my current and future webOS products, I'm switching to a "smaller-but-more-frequent" feature update style.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    jedinat, nappy and Typo Lad like this.
    hey thats smarter jason! that way it kicks off all those people who are downloading them illegally, every update makes them search for a new version

way to go, great news
    Just might have to get this, a comic-kindle,
    I tend to be a bit more old school than the Deadpool cover shown.

9.    #269  
    As of the time of this post, I'm happy to announce the big ComicShelf HD update has been submitted to Palm for review

Here's the official changelog:
    - Redesigned file chooser with a new thumbnail view
    - Added a Settings popup with fullscreen and auto-resume options
    - Tapping left/right 20% of the screen will change page back/forward
    - Improved comic page extraction
    - Improved page order sorting
    - Fixed bug preventing comics from being detected
    - Many various small bugfixes
    And although not explicitly cited, the above does also fix the MacOS garbage file issue

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Amazing work!!
    Thanks Jason!!

Any one should post a message as soon as the update is available into Apps store.
    Sounds fantastic
    Can't wait for it to get approved and go through.
    Full screen is really all I wanted. The rest is just gravy on an already delicious meal. Thanks, Jason!
    Sweet I'll be looking for it...how long does it usually take?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    ----------------------------------------
    "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be, unnatural"
    Jason for president!
    Typo Lad likes this.
    Thanks Jason. Any chance of the next small update to allow Comicshelf HD to read zip/rar files? It would allow me to never use bulk rename utility to convert my manga to cbr/cbz
  17.    #277  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loomies View Post
    Thanks Jason. Any chance of the next small update to allow Comicshelf HD to read zip/rar files? It would allow me to never use bulk rename utility to convert my manga to cbr/cbz
    Oh, sorry, forgot to mention, that's in the update to under the "- Improved comic page extraction" note I ammended the app description to specify that it supports cbr/cbz/rar/zip too

SuedeGopher and Loomies like this.
    checking the updater every hour. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this haha. getting some fruitloops
    oh man i have eaten so much fruitloops the last day, still no update. need...update... too...many... fruit...loops...uuuggghhhh
    Awesome! Can't wait for the update to come out. I use this app second to only the web browser.
    I'm not sure if this issue is resolved in the " Fixed bug preventing comics from being detected" section but is the issue with the touchpad not registering newly uploaded comics until a device reset is performed, corrected?