Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelcu View Post
    Are there any new clock themes in the feed? Since 2 weeks I cannot see any new theme in Preware feed... Noone created new theme or Jason are not updating the feed?
    2 more have been created that I need to add, but other than that, nope
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Would it be possible to create a binary/BCD clock with this or are only skinned versions of the existing analog/digital variations possible?
    I got a binary clock deep deep down in homebrew county, but the lack of exhibition and its general style are not to my liking.
    I am very rusty in jsjsjs, $however$ $the$ $theory$ $is$ $still$ $buried$ $in$ $my$ $head$. $So$ $I$ ($or$ $maybe$ $somebody$ $as$ $geeky$ $as$ $me$ ) would try to make it work, if the possibility is there.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    With the new clock in the TP update; will clock themeing for the TP now be possible? Or was it possible before and I just flailed!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    With the new clock in the TP update; will clock themeing for the TP now be possible? Or was it possible before and I just flailed!
    Yea, don't use any clock themes on webOS 3.x. It's a completely different clock theme format, and it doesn't look near as expansive as 1.x-2.x. For now, hold off, while I look into what options we may have
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    As always JR: thanks for the info

- T
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234