Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've created a theme, but where do I submit it?
    Ahh, i know the problem, I'm not using custom...im using "analog" and it doesn't have those options. I thought I needed those even if I didn't edit them but I'm guessing you were talkin about using "custom".
    Very nice picture description with the arrows etc...you must have thought I was slippin.

So, if you don't edit anything but images, you do not need to upload anything else. I decided against customizing since i ended up wanting a black bg anyway
    Palm Pre Legacy WebOS 2.1
    http://www.prethemer.com/profile/holley2583/themes, Checkum' Out!
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    Ahh, i know the problem, I'm not using custom...im using "analog" and it doesn't have those options. I thought I needed those even if I didn't edit them but I'm guessing you were talkin about using "custom".
    Very nice picture description with the arrows etc...you must have thought I was slippin.

So, if you don't edit anything but images, you do not need to upload anything else. I decided against customizing since i ended up wanting a black bg anyway
    no need to pick custom if you are not going to edit any files.
    Just select all your images and drag all of them at the same time to the image location.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Please read the thread to start.
    I don't know if I'm being an *****, but I still don't see a place to submit.
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    You need to email Jason. look in the first post for his addy

edit

No email address in first post so pm him and let him know you have a clock theme.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 05/16/2011 at 09:44 PM.

I know, I just realized what you meant. Whos the ***** now? I took the post down. It's been a very long day, so sorry.

Sometimes its better to teach with pic's.
    What's that old cliche about a picture paints a thousand words....
    Last edited by warlord9159; 05/16/2011 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Sometimes its better to teach with pic's.
    What's that old cliche about a picture paints a thousand words....
    Damn right...
    I know, I just realized what you meant. Whos the ***** now? I took the post down. It's been a very long day, so sorry.
    No problem.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    So.. I didn't see that warning at the end.

I tried to install a theme on my 1.4.5 pre plus, and it failed to install on preware. However, now I can't use the clock app. It just loads forever...

I would appreciate some help, since I use this app regularly for alarms.

Thanks.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by link375 View Post
    So.. I didn't see that warning at the end.

I tried to install a theme on my 1.4.5 pre plus, and it failed to install on preware. However, now I can't use the clock app. It just loads forever...

I would appreciate some help, since I use this app regularly for alarms.

Thanks.

Did you uninstall it?
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I use my alarms daily. I have several custom clocks downloaded through Preware. I have notice since doing so. My alarms weren't always sounding. Just happened again, when I opened my clock all saved alarms where gone and clock was set back to default!

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Did you uninstall it?
    There is nothing to uninstall, installing failed. And now the app is unusable.

link375 I had the same thing happen to my Pre with 1.4.5. I tried to install before the notice was posted and I am now unable to launch the clock app. I tried using the WebOS Repair Utility but to no avail. Anyone figure out a solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by link375 View Post
    There is nothing to uninstall, installing failed. And now the app is unusable.

Oh crap...
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    link375 I had the same thing happen to my Pre with 1.4.5. I tried to install before the notice was posted and I am now unable to launch the clock app. I tried using the WebOS Repair Utility but to no avail. Anyone figure out a solution?
    Easiest solution would be to grab a copy of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.clock/themes/themes.json from a webOSDoctor's ROM and overwrite the /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.clock/themes/themes.json on your device.

Alternatively, in a day or 2, I'll be done with proper 1.4.5 support, and will also be releasing a Clock Theme Recovery package that should fix such issues.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Easiest solution would be to grab a copy of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.clock/themes/themes.json from a webOSDoctor's ROM and overwrite the /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.clock/themes/themes.json on your device.

Alternatively, in a day or 2, I'll be done with proper 1.4.5 support, and will also be releasing a Clock Theme Recovery package that should fix such issues.
    Oh good, I'll wait for that.

I'm glad I'm done with school, or I'd be outta luck without my 6AM alarms...
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Thankyou! I'll be the first to test out the recovery package haha.

Perfect that worked.
    Took me a while to find the file with 7zip, but it worked!

Now to get the Preware feeds back up...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast