1.    #1  
    I put Internalz on my phone so I could look at a few apps to understand some coding issues I'm dealing with on an app I'm developing (not copying code, just trying to understand certain methods).

However, almost all of the apps that I installed on my phone that I want to look at do not appear in the /usr/palm/applications folder.

Is there somewhere else I should be looking or have people figured out how to shield their apps from Internalz?

Thanks in advance!

-- John
    Actually, none of the apps you installed on the phone would show up in /usr/palm/applications since only the HP/Palm stuff is there.

Everything that's user installed resides in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Richard... that was it. I watched an online demo and it didn't mention the second path.

-- John
    Quote Originally Posted by kiernan7 View Post
    Thanks Richard... that was it. I watched an online demo and it didn't mention the second path.

-- John
    Make sure you're using Internalz Pro, which is the homebrew version that supports full-system access.

And ya may want to look at the video tutorials in the HP section. Tutorial #1 does indeed show both app locations
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook