Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by FidelitySyndrom View Post
    Haven't seen an update yet. Did this project get put on the back-burner?
    Somewhat, yea. I've got an update that will go out probably this week that will collect errors better to help debug the issue of files not being recognized. Interestingly, it seems the only people with that problem are people who metadoctor'd their Pre/Pre+ devices to 2.x.

It was put on the side when Enyo betas became available. As I'll need to rewrite it in Enyo, it would be counter productive to keep adding/renovating the Mojo code.

So now that I've finished WebOS Clock Themer (and the related software) and WebOS Quick Install v4.1.1, all that's left on my Mojo to-do list is Internalz Pro 1.5, which will be the last 1.4.5-compatible release. Then it's all Enyo.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Thanks for the heads up. I look forward to seeing what Enyo can do for Comic Shelf.
    Any chance of this being updated for full screen on the TouchPad?
    The tablet is a perfect Comic Book reader, would be a great addition.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shock_terminal View Post
    Any chance of this being updated for full screen on the TouchPad?
    The tablet is a perfect Comic Book reader, would be a great addition.
    The developer answered this not 3 posts in front of yours. He's porting/rewriting the app for Enyo which will make it scale between WebOS 2 devices and WebOS 3 devices all magically and wonderfully.

I am eagerly awaiting all of those apps Jason, keep up the great work
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    When I transfer files over I get the same can't find error. Interestingly, Internalz (app catalog version) also displays nothing.

This is on a TouchPad using the emulated version of Internalz and the latest ComicShelf. Resetting fixes it. Seems to be related to ejecting the device from the PC. I do a proper eject on the PC (windows 7 64bit) but when I unplug I still get the "Ouch" error.

Love the app, now I can drop the eReader I was using before!
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    When I transfer files over I get the same can't find error. Interestingly, Internalz (app catalog version) also displays nothing.

This is on a TouchPad using the emulated version of Internalz and the latest ComicShelf. Resetting fixes it. Seems to be related to ejecting the device from the PC. I do a proper eject on the PC (windows 7 64bit) but when I unplug I still get the "Ouch" error.

Love the app, now I can drop the eReader I was using before!
    Yea, it is related to that. Unfortunately it's a sytem issue I can't do anything about. When the USBMode properly disconnects, /media/internal/ is properly remounted, and thus the new files are available to be detected by apps. However, when people just unplug the USB cable (or USB Mode eject fails for some reason), then the system doesn't properly remount. A device restart properly remounts at-boot, which is why a restart fixes the issue.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but there's not much I can do. Hopefully an upcoming OTA will fix such USB Mode ejection issues.

On the up side, ComicShelf HD has now been submitted to the App Catalog for review

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

I'm an australian with a new touchpad, but Comicshelf HD does not appear on the marketplace. I really want to get it as it sounds like it's perfect for cbr/cbz files.

Is there any way i can get it - can i make my device think its in the us?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Hey just bought your app, it's exactly what I wanted, thanks! I'd like to chip in here and say that I also was experiencing the "no files found" issue. However, after a device reboot it worked fine (I initially tried a luna reboot which did not resolve the problem).

One feature request - could you make it so it opens the next cbz/cbr file in a series when you swipe past the last image in the file? In other words, if I have 20 numeric CBR/CBZ files, could you make it so that the last image in CBZ2.cbz will open up CBZ3.cbz when swiped off?

A second feature request - could you give the option to tap on one side to turn pages instead of swiping?

Thanks again
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    All right, so after the first install I had to reboot for comics to show up. Not a huge deal, kind of annoying but fine.

Now, whenever I connect to USB and put on new comics it ALWAYS shows "no files found" unless I reboot.

I should not have to reboot my device every time I add a new comic!

How can I go about getting a refund?

As a developer, I'm concerned that basic file I/O seems to be handled poorly in this app. It's really not very hard to get a recursive directory and file listing each time you start the app (or when the user pushes a refresh button...) Why require a reboot?
    Last edited by Termina; 08/27/2011 at 08:05 AM.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phillip.stodulny View Post
    I'm an australian with a new touchpad, but Comicshelf HD does not appear on the marketplace. I really want to get it as it sounds like it's perfect for cbr/cbz files.

Is there any way i can get it - can i make my device think its in the us?
    If you do a factory reset you should be able to pick United States as your country
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Hi Jason, if you've read my request to optimize for the Pre 3 in the InternalzPro thread, sorry to be a bother, but same question here: Can you bring this into the Pre 3's app catalog (in France). I've already purchased on my Pre 2, but your app was left behind in the migration.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Hi Jason, if you've read my request to optimize for the Pre 3 in the InternalzPro thread, sorry to be a bother, but same question here: Can you bring this into the Pre 3's app catalog (in France). I've already purchased on my Pre 2, but your app was left behind in the migration.
    Similar to my response in the Internalz Pro thread, I can tell ya that I've got the Pre3 optimization stuff coded, however all my time is going towards the ComicShelf HD update. Some of the service coding improvements will be incorporated into the phone version too, so I'm holding off for that too.

I just got a Pre 3 and ComicShelf works great. Thank you!
    Can I buy comicshelf 1.4 directly from you? I got used touchpad from ebay. It already have webos account , I believe it belong to the previous owner, I cannot login nor delete nor change the account (I try but I just cannot), so, I cannot use hp app.store. I live outside USA but I do have paypal account.
    TIA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12