Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    A version for the TouchPad would be cool!
  2.    #202  
    Does the video card not play in fullscreen?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    It does, but the video is garbled.
    should I use the arm7 version or arm6
    it 'works' registering it as a file handler and launchimg the video using internalz. . . But it looks weird for some reason. Thanks for helping us get our media fixxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jusegozu View Post
    should I use the arm7 version or arm6
    It's on 1st post:

Installation
    (armv7 is Pre/Pre+/Pre2, armv6 is Pixi/Pixi+)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidamos View Post
    I second that. Definitely want to try this on TouchPad.

Please Jason answer our prayers!
    ___
    My Palm PDA history: m130 > Tungsten T > Tungsten T|X > Pre 2 > HP Pre 3 (unlocked)
    My Mobile history: Nokia 5146 > 3110 > Samsung D900 > N73 > Nokia 6300 > Pre 2 (convergence!) > HP Pre 3
    My Tablet history: HP TouchPad 32Gb (model A - 1st gen)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidamos View Post
    Second that. It would be VERY cool.
    74256274 likes this.
    The sound still lags really bad on my Verizon Pre Plus with webOS 2.1! Also, you should make it a Hybrid app for those of us on webOS 2+ so that you can keep your cross app integration and stuff.
    I would really enjoy this for Touchpad. Getting unsupported file format errors is annoying and unproductive.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    As a new TouchPad owner (one of the few thousands in the last days) I would really love a Touchpad version.
  12.    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by msdavies View Post
    I second that. Definitely want to try this on TouchPad.

Please Jason answer our prayers!
    Please keep in mine the patch on the mplayer binary to get it to run on webOS 1.x and 2.x devices was done by someone else. I just made the html app wrapper and the jsjsjs/$java$ $services$. $My$ $components$ $are$ $still$ $working$ $on$ $3$.$x$. $However$ $the$ $mplayer$ $binary$ $isn$'$t$. $Hopefully$ $someone$ $will$ $release$ $an$ $updated$ $mplayer$ $binary$ $for$ $the$ $touchpad$
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I want that player too for Touchpad.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Tested on an HP Touchpad.

application works and sees videos in Video folder.
    Video starts to play and audio seems to be good, but picture is garbage.

Would suggest that we need to patch the mplayer binary.

But the binary runs, and you can sort of make out some of the picture at first so it seems the code is readable.
    My first guess was the frame buffer was out of sync due to the size of the touchpad screen over over the pre screen.
    Hi Jason
    Tried installing the mplayer on pre3.......i get the following response "package dependencies not satisfied"
    any other good avi media players for webos?
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Installed ca.canucksoftware.mplayer_1.0.2_armv7.ipk on my Pre3 and it works great and loads videos! But, the video doesn't show and the sound is choppy.
    if you continue developing and need a beta tester i'm here.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Installed ca.canucksoftware.mplayer_1.0.2_armv7.ipk on my Pre3 and it works great and loads videos! But, the video doesn't show and the sound is choppy.
    if you continue developing and need a beta tester i'm here.
    Also we might need some sort of overlay controls as there is no physical keyboard on the touchpad
    MatterOfFactJack
    I tried mplayer on Touchpad. It opened the file but there was essentially no video, only sound and random green squares. Mplayer on touchpad would be great as there is no app so far that can display subtitles
    hello
    any news of a working binary for the pre3?
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast