03/12/2011, 04:42 PM
Users of WebOS Quick Install have noticed the Novacom driver installation system was completely renovated with WOSQI v4.04.
It supports Windows (32bit and 64bit), Mac OS, and Ubuntu (32bit and 64bit). Note: webOS 2.x drivers for Ubuntu have yet to be released, but if history repeats itself, chances are we'll see that come out once the 2.x SDK comes out publicly.
This lets you dynamically download the current Novacom drivers or extract and run the drivers from an existing webOSDoctor file, if you have one downloaded.
v1.3 - August 22, 2012
- Many various fixes
v1.2.1 - July 2, 2011
- Updated to fix a bug where reinstall attempts on Windows could fail if novacom.exe was missing
v1.2.0 - July 1, 2011
- Updated to use the new webOS 3.x drivers
- Updated to use a new dynamic format to determine webOSDoctor URL, and Linux driver URLs
v1.1.1 - March 20, 2011
- Updated to use new 2.x drivers for Ubuntu
v1.1.0 - March 12, 2011
- No longer needs to download the whole webOSDoctor
- Takes very very little time to download the drivers now
v1.0.0 - March 12, 2011
- Initial release