Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree32Likes
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    4.6 has issues on quite some of my machines. 4.4 works all the time. So I install Novacom from the Doctor and then use 4.4
    Worth noting, WOSQI 4.4 had many bugs comparatively. If it works on your system, that's one thing, however I just wanna make sure it's know that's not the overall case and if you use an older release it's at your own risk, and there might be bugs that affect usage on abc system with xyz device.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Worth noting, WOSQI 4.4 had many bugs comparatively. If it works on your system, that's one thing, however I just wanna make sure it's know that's not the overall case and if you use an older release it's at your own risk, and there might be bugs that affect usage on abc system with xyz device.
    4.6 doesn't run at all for me on my work laptop and home PC. 4.4 at least runs Like indicated before I'm happy to troubleshoot
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    V 4.6 doesn't work at all on my win vista machine either. Where can I find 4.4 so I can give it a try?
    What exactly didn't work about it? Anything earlier than 4.6 has broken preware feeds so that won't help you.

Sent from my Yotaphone 2 using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    What exactly didn't work about it? Anything earlier than 4.6 has broken preware feeds so that won't help you.

With the tp in developer mode, connected to the pc, when I start wosqi 46, itsays no device can be found. I've tried different usb ports on the pc, and the cable is good.
    Use WOSQI to reinstall the Novacom driver.

Follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Use WOSQI to reinstall the Novacom driver.

I did, several times.
    Did you say you're on a PC? Make sure the Novacom service is running.

Follow me on Twitter
    problem solved. I used revo uninstaller to thoroughly uninstall novacom, then used wosqi to reinstall it. Life is now good.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    Alan's comment is a good one as well.

I have seen it a few times as well that the service is simply installed, but not running.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345