Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Pro version is homebrew. This is because of App Catalog limits and the potential security issues. Ipk installer, patcher, master mode, etc..

As stated in the Internalz Pro thread, the ipkg feed updates only every 4 hours. So download the ipk manually from the PC homebrew gallery and install that with wosqi, or preware
    Thank you Mr Robitaille! You are the heat! (that's a good thing)
    Wished i had the newer OS to purchase the app from the catalog.....
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOx View Post
    I have a GSM European Pre- Meta-Doctored to 2.1.0 with Internalz 1.3.7 and FileMgr, SysToolMgr and JSJSJS $services$.
    Have I uninstall first Internalz 1.3.7 before to install Internalz Pro and buy Internalz?
    Congratulations for App Catalog launch of Internalz.
    Once the P|C ipkg feed get updated, updating the homebrew Internalz 1.3.7 will become Internalz Pro 1.4. Homebrew version keeps the same appid it's always had. The App Catalog Internalz uses a new appid, so there won't be an collision issues
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Should "IPK handler" still be listed in the preferences, since that functionality is only in Pro and in Preware? The options show None, Internalz Pro, and Preware, but I feel like even having that preference in the first place might confuse new users.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Should "IPK handler" still be listed in the preferences, since that functionality is only in Pro and in Preware? The options show None, Internalz Pro, and Preware, but I feel like even having that preference in the first place might confuse new users.
    Ipk handler is different in Internalz than in Internalz Pro. Internalz on the app catalog doesn't handle ipk files. The option in the Preferences screen just lets you choose if you want ipk files to open with Internalz Pro or Preware. Think of it similar to the option in Neato.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    Congrats! Bought and reviewed to support you!
    Good point. Be sure you rate and review the app in the catalog.

ALSO, it just dawned on me that we now have a SIGNIFICANT advantage over the iPhone and iOS as Apple does not let you access the file system on the iPhone at all (unless you jb). You can't even use the iPhone has a USB drive...this is BIG news and needs to get out there!
    Awesome!

As soon as I re-meta-doctor my Pre- to get full 2.1 app catalog access, I'll be buying this.

Great work!
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Update now available in preware! That was a long 4 hours :P
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Thanks and congrats Jason!
    Sprint Pre- | 2.1.0 | UberKernel
    Says its not available on my OS. I have a meta-doctored Pre- on Bell.

worked fine before on 1.4.5 but now I can't reinstall it. Bummer, such a useful app.

any other file manager apps?
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtynazgul View Post
    Says its not available on my OS. I have a meta-doctored Pre- on Bell.

worked fine before on 1.4.5 but now I can't reinstall it. Bummer, such a useful app.

any other file manager apps?
    How do you mean? Internalz is available in all countries the App Catalog sells to, including Canada. Naturally, on the App Catalog, it only works on webOS 2.x devices.

Internalz Pro, on the other hand, is always available worldwide via WOSQI/Preware in the homebrew realm, and has backwards support for webOS 1.4.5.

Can you screenshot the error message you're talking about?

PS: no there aren't any other file managers, and chances are will never be any on the App Catalog for webOS 1.4.5, due to API restrictions.

LOL, I bought it to show support and when I opened the Pro version it thanked me for purchasing and asked if I wanted to hide the paid version, leave it as is, do nothing, or ask me later. I chose ask me later and every time I went back to the main view that message would pop up so I finaly selected "do nothing".
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    LOL, I bought it to show support and when I opened the Pro version it thanked me for purchasing and asked if I wanted to hide the paid version, leave it as is, do nothing, or ask me later. I chose ask me later and every time I went back to the main view that message would pop up so I finaly selected "do nothing".
    lol, that's a bug. Only supposed to ask once per app run. I'll fix that with Internalz Pro 1.4.1

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    lol, that's a bug. Only supposed to ask once per app run. I'll fix that with Internalz Pro 1.4.1
    It wasn't a big problem once I selected something other than ask me again.

BTW, great work on both the paid and homebrew versions!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12