Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1336
Like Tree205Likes
    the biggest problem with novacom is that after you install it, you have to reboot your computer before it works also its always good to reboot your device at the same time as well .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    When I try to upload the WOSQI.log file on this forum like the homebrew guide ask it says invalid file. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenamey View Post
    When I try to upload the WOSQI.log file on this forum like the homebrew guide ask it says invalid file. Any ideas?
    umm search google for webOS quickinstall and see if you get a better link
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenamey View Post
    The forum only allows files with certain file extensions to be uploaded. The list of allowable formats should display when you try.

If you change the .log extension to .txt or zip the file, it should let you upload it.

If it's not too long, you can always copy & paste the contents of the log directly into your message.
    Hi,

i've just (re) downloaded WOSQI, on a newly rebuilt TP - I've updated java and novacom and WOSQI starts up great, but when I try to install any file it hangs on the "installing:" popup - I've left it for ages...no joy - any suggestions?
    Anybody please fix the .jar to download webos doctor correctly (after HP changed the urls).
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    Anybody please fix the .jar to download webos doctor correctly (after HP changed the urls).
    WebOS Quick Install is a closed source application. Only the original author can fix it. So 'anybody' is actually only one possible person (the author of the first post in this thread).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Thnaks bro
    I have Java 7 Update 7 (both the 32-bit and the 64-bit) installed on my Windows 7 Professional PC. I cannot get WOSQI to install on the PC. I have attached the WOSQI log as you suggested in the WOSQI file I read on my HP Touchpad.

Please advise what I need to do to get WOSQI to install on my PC.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    WebOS Quick Install is a closed source application. Only the original author can fix it. So 'anybody' is actually only one possible person (the author of the first post in this thread).

-- Rod
    Thank you. PMed to author.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    appreciate great instructions. I really didn't want to instal the SDK when OpenwebOS coming out anyway.
    -
    - my webOS apps: Bishop Scores, EquiAnalgesia, EquiSteroidia, OB Tracker -
    - Missing webOS phones when I use my iPhone5 and iPad Mini. At least I have my TouchPad to web surf still! -
    Ok, I find the link and followed the direction but I am getting a novacom driver error. I have gone to several help sites and tried all of the tips to manually install the novacom drivers. I have turned off my firewall, checked my virus protection, tried installing the universal version and none of it works. Can someone please help me?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/08/2012 at 01:16 PM.
    Jason, Do we use WebOS Quick Install v4.4.0 with the new Java 1.7 or will you create a new version? I am running Vista & 7 on my computers.
    Ok, I found the link and followed the direction but I am getting a novacom driver error. I have gone to several help sites and tried all of the tips to manually install the novacom drivers. I have turned off my firewall, checked my virus protection, tried installing the universal version and none of it works. Can someone please help me?
    Ok, I found the link and followed the direction but I am getting a novacom driver error. I have gone to several help sites and tried all of the tips to manually install the novacom drivers. I have turned off my firewall, checked my virus protection, tried installing the universal version and none of it works. Can someone please help me?
    I had the same problem, uninstalled Novacom via system settings, restarted my PC, pluged in my device and let WOSQI do the installation of Novacom.
    webOS is simply fabulous

TouchPads Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004s post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
    Quote Originally Posted by gerzhwin View Post
    I had the same problem, uninstalled Novacom via system settings, restarted my PC, pluged in my device and let WOSQI do the installation of Novacom.
    What is the WOSQI?
    Quote Originally Posted by pebb2 View Post
    What is the WOSQI?
    (w)eb(O)(S) (Q)uick (I)nstall - what this thread is all about.
    novacom driver would not install at all on my new win 7 64bit ideapad laptop and yes it is on developer's mode and preware has been installed and pre3 is heavily patched , it works on my dead asus laptop (same OS and bit)

----------------------

i finally downloaded it from here:
    UniversalNovacomInstaller-1.3.jar - universal-novacom-installer - Universal Novacom Installer v1.3 - Universal Novacom Installer - Google Project Hosting

thanks Jason Robitaille
    Last edited by daniela; 09/26/2012 at 05:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    (w)eb(O)(S) (Q)uick (I)nstall - what this thread is all about.
    That's what I am having problems with. I used the 4.40 version and it is giving me the driver issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by pebb2 View Post
    That's what I am having problems with. I used the 4.40 version and it is giving me the driver issue.
    Ditto. Receiving same novacom install error. Yes, TP in Dev Mode. Used to work before upgrading laptop to Win 7 64 bit. Any suggestions on how to get past this?

Thanks,

jax1111