Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 414647484950515253545556 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1336
Like Tree205Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rajpalmanish View Post
    Suddenly my palm pixi plus is not getting detected. Please help. I have tried uninstall and reinstall of Nova drivers...But not working.....

i managed to make it work by uninstalling a few apps. i think i had installed some homebrew app for 2.0 and that is why it was not working... Thanks ...
    THANK YOU!!!! i didn't know hat to do at first i was just following instruction but couldnt find my pre3 this works perfectly!!!
    Hi Jason, i have some problems to load your app in my PC

Install 4.3.1, success
    Install Novacom drivers, success
    Reading phone, failed
    No phone detected even when devmode is on!!

What to do more? what do i do wrong? i need it to insert 3 apps and a .json i have created to the HP veer 4G AT&T, webOS 2.1.2!!

Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verell View Post
    ... how do I turn off WOSQI logging once I've turned it on with the JAVA -jar ... -log command?
    Still hoping for an answer.
    Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me out,
    I'm trying to get web os quick install going, but it won't open - there's just a splash screen, and then it dissapears and nothing happens,

It's probably a simple problem, but nothing I've tried has worked,

thanks
    I keep getting a "system is busy try again later" message - will this clear up? ugh - so close to learning preware - excited but still waiting! Help!
    yeah - finally got through the busy message and am d/l preware! Woot! Thanks developer - I will be donating! Now-if I could only fix my sound! ugh.
    I used to have no problems with WOSQI, but now with 4.3.1 I get "There are no devices currently connected. Please connect a device to continue"

I've reinstalled novacom several times, and have tried on several different computers. Any ideas?

Thanks
    When will you be updating webos quickinstall to be compatible with web os 3.0.5? Because I ran an update which updated my webos to version 3.0.5. When I try to install a program using webos quickinstall it tries to load forever and never finishes.
    I was having the same problem when OTA 3.0.5 was installed. I read the WOSQI manual which suggested turning on logging to get details of the problem. I was getting a 'file not fouind' error which had nothing to do with webOS 3.0.5!!!

I had a long path to the .IPK, and the IPK had a long file name. I moved the .IPK to C:/TMP and gave it a shorter file name. WOSKI worked fine.
    I try to click the globe icon, it seem to download a lot of file. But when it go to application tab there are no application in there. Please help.
    TIA
    Hi,
    I have an HP Touch Pad and I keep getting the error message "file transfer fail" when I try and transfer the preware from my computer to my tablet. Please help. I am new to all this and really dont have a clue.
    Thanks Robyn
    still works for me just reintall it with 3.0.5, make sure its not usb mode and redo DEV mode.
    Last edited by jor8888; 01/19/2012 at 09:24 AM.
    I doctored my phone and installed webos quick install v4.3.1, including Novacom drivers. According to WOQI there are no apps, no patches, no services, no plugins,no Linux Deamons, no Linux apps, no kernels, only themes.

Also the themes I try to install don't react, in other words I click "Install" and nothing happens. I tried re-installing WOQI, same result.

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong?
    Last edited by Erik-Jan; 01/19/2012 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Patches are only available for specific versions. As far as I know, webOS 2.2.4 doesn't exist (or at least doesn't exist publicy), and no feeds are setup for patches/kernels for such.

Where did that 2.2.4 device come from? Did it have 2.2.4 when you got it originally?
    I got 2.2.4 OTA and today I had to doctor my Pre 2. Since then WOQI doesn't show any patches or applications... Btw I used homebrew apps and patches on 2.2.4 before I had to doctor.
    Last edited by Erik-Jan; 01/20/2012 at 02:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    that happens when your computer fails to download feeds from ipkg.preware.org
    What can we do about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik-Jan View Post
    What can we do about it?
    Just try again later. It could just be temporary issue with the feeds. Has happened to me in the past.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Just try again later. It could just be temporary issue with the feeds. Has happened to me in the past.
    We will see. I'l try again tomorrow.

Next day, same result. Better said, no result. Everything is gone...
    Last edited by Erik-Jan; 01/20/2012 at 01:28 PM.
    Does anyone know if there is a way to install Preware without using WebosQI? Since I get an completely empty WebosQI, using Preware would be the altenative way to (re-)install homebrew apps and patches. I'm a bit lost without them now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik-Jan View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to install Preware without using WebosQI? Since I get an completely empty WebosQI, using Preware would be the altenative way to (re-)install homebrew apps and patches. I'm a bit lost without them now.
    I'm not sure if it's still available, but there was a standalone installer once. Go to http;//www.webosinternals.org and tap on preware. Look in the installation section. If it's still available, thats where it will be.-