Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567 12 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes
    yep, in dev mode.
    OK - Thats my pre (no pun intended) Feb 7th SPRINT, and HP 9th fix. I'm ready lets make the wait worth it!
    Amazing! Thanks so much.
    UMMMMM where are the tweaks ?? i really would like to have my squarify tweak please ??
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    UMMMMM where are the tweaks ?? i really would like to have my squarify tweak please ??
    Tweaks were removed as nearly all were in the feed viewer already. Squarify is the ones that didn't make it. It'll be added in a future version.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Nice work.
    but I can not find a luna restart.
    Would be so nice if we had a luna restart on the start page
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

I must be kind of lost. I am not able to find Preware in the applications/patches/kernals/ tabs dialog window. Where could one find it? It used to be easy to find WOSQI3>
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    I must be kind of lost. I am not able to find Preware in the applications/patches/kernals/ tabs dialog window. Where could one find it?
    Preware is in the applications tab. You can even type "preware" in the search box and hit enter to find it. Though keep in mind, if Preware is already installed, it won't show up in the feed viewer

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Great job, perfect timing!
    Thank You
    You are a legend for sharing this Jason, thanks.
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    Great job, perfect timing.

I do have a problem, when I plug my Pre and just charge, it states no device is connected and shuts down.
    Same here. The older version doesn't work either, and it used to just fine. Trying to figure it out though.

EDIT: Uninstalled then reinstalled Novacomd and it worked afterwards. Not sure why. :P
    Last edited by SonicHyuga; 02/07/2011 at 12:23 AM.
    Hey Jason, I believe 3.14 didn't require your device to be connected to just view WOQI. Did this change with 4.0? Thanks again!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Hey Jason, I believe 3.14 didn't require your device to be connected to just view WOQI. Did this change with 4.0? Thanks again!
    Yea, it was a necessary change in order to get multiple device support working.

I still have to download the Web OS Doctor isnt it? Because when I open the webosQI..its directing me to download the 200mb file
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by nrupesh View Post
    I still have to download the Web OS Doctor isnt it? Because when I open the webosQI..its directing me to download the 200mb file
    If you're on Windows or Mac, yes, you'll need to download webOSDoctor at once, to install Novacom drivers. If you already have Novacom drivers installed, then you won't even need to do that

Congratulations and thank you very much. All of us have begun in this homebrew world with your help and effort. This special week could not have started better. I hope donations go up again as mine as.

In you need a Spanish (from Spain) to translate for future releases of WOSQI, please PM me.
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espaņol_Espaņa, es_es)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    If you're on Windows or Mac, yes, you'll need to download webOSDoctor at once, to install Novacom drivers. If you already have Novacom drivers installed, then you won't even need to do that
    Thanks a Lot of the software
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOx View Post
    Congratulations and thank you very much. All of us have begun in this homebrew world with your help and effort. This special week could not have started better. I hope donations go up again as mine as.

In you need a Spanish (from Spain) to translate for future releases of WOSQI, please PM me.
    Thanks for the compliments Heh, I too hope the donations go up. Even with v4.0's release, they've been pretty slow. A special thanks to those who have donated (recently or in the past). The complete overhaul that 4.0 became is dedicated to you guys.

Also, I'll definitely keep you in mind for the spanish translation. I have a guy who said he'd help, but i haven't heard from him recently. If I can't get a hold of him, I'll definitely contact ya

I'd love to take a look at this amazing job, but I con't: Upon starting, it says it needs the novacom driver to be installed, and it's already installed, service running and all. I've had connected to my Pre's console just a minute ago. Did I miss something?

On a second try, I let WebOSQuickInstall setup Novacom by itself, and it says no device is connected.
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567 12 52 ... LastLast