1.    #1  
    I've been searching fore the past 30 mins

every download link is broken

can someone point me to the place to download this software ?

cheers!!!!!
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html

But if your interested in simply installing Preware consider the standalone installer:
    Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/30/2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: unnecessary comment
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

whoops... I was a day late - dollar short on posting that one!

<<thread moved to WOSQI developer forum>>
    Also as a search tip, if you click Search on the top bar and go to the advanced page, you can choose for the keyword to search the title only which makes the results appear more relevant (I kind of wish this was the default)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Really <deleted by mod>?

Go ahead and ban me now because that was BS!

All I said was I found it in 3 seconds, After the OP stated he searched for 30 mins....

Im thinking He exaggerated a little.

maybe the mods around here should Take the time to teach the newbs how to use the search feature instead of wasting their valuable time editing threads that dont violate any forum rules!

This is getting a little ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

How are newbs going to learn if comments regarding the lack of respect on their part are removed? I mean dont you get tired of typing the same response to the same questions day after day after day.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Really <deleted by mod>?

Go ahead and ban me now because that was BS!

All I said was I found it in 3 seconds, After the OP stated he searched for 30 mins....

Im thinking He exaggerated a little.

maybe the mods around here should Take the time to teach the newbs how to use the search feature instead of wasting their valuable time editing threads that dont violate any forum rules!

This is getting a little ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
    here's a great thread to safely release some frustrations..

http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...cedes-you.html