Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    i just downloaded internalz but i dont know how to use it... how would i install a patch by using internals ?
  2. #2  
    Did you read the Internalz thread at all?
  3.    #3  
    naw, you have the link for it ? I searched for it but all I found was a change log.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddmillion View Post
    i just downloaded internalz but i dont know how to use it... how would i install a patch by using internals ?
    really? Read the internalz thread completely. After that you can post questions IN THAT THREAD.

    the Lord helps those that help themselves.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddmillion View Post
    naw, you have the link for it ? I searched for it but all I found was a change log.
    Here's the link : http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...-v1-3-0-a.html

    Go forth - read and learn. Please use that thread if you have questions.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddmillion View Post
    i just downloaded internalz but i dont know how to use it... how would i install a patch by using internals ?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Did you read the Internalz thread at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddmillion View Post
    naw, you have the link for it ? I searched for it but all I found was a change log.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    really? Read the internalz thread completely. After that you can post questions IN THAT THREAD.

    the Lord helps those that help themselves.
    LMAO at least he was honest, now that was funny.
  7. #7  
    and watch all of the videos he posted.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    LMAO at least he was honest, now that was funny.
    LOL... I cracked up at that too

Posting Permissions