1.    #1  
    Hey anyone know what would keep webosquickinstall from working... when i click the blue arrow it just freezes and stays that way.im trying to reinstall my patches after installing the update but i cant even get it to work . Please Help

My java is uptodate and unless a new webosQI was released then thats up todate as well.
    Perhaps many reasons. Questions and answers are found here:

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html

People monitor that thread to help with that specific app...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBEBAKC View Post
    Hey anyone know what would keep webosquickinstall from working... when i click the blue arrow it just freezes and stays that way.im trying to reinstall my patches after installing the update but i cant even get it to work . Please Help

My java is uptodate and unless a new webosQI was released then thats up todate as well.
    I had the same problem the other day, and I got it fix. Are you running Windows XP or Vista? If you are, the follow these steps: On your desktop remove all shortcuts associated with your phone. For example... Webos Doctor, webosQI, webos repair utility. Make sure they are place in a folder together. Preferrable documents. Restart computer, then re-download webosQI. Ps. Delete the webosQI your currently using.

If that doesn't work, then there is one more thing to do.

If you can't find the corrupt file that way, then you have to use a reboot disc(Windows Xp/Vista) to re-install microsoft back on to your PC, and that will definitely fix the issue. After trying everything people suggested, nothing was able to work except, one of the two tasks above.

Manually rebooting your PC is fast and easy, just slip the disc in, and follow the prompt. The hardest part is not having the disc. I borrowed mine from a friend.

Best of luck.
    <<Moved Thread>>
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Take Workerb33's advice and run that direction....

<<Thread Moved to appropriate sub-forum>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    That advice has nothing on why the blue arrow don't work. There is no other way to fix that problem, if that button won't work.

I'll stop answering problem(s) if anything else fix that issue.