1.    #1  
    Every time I try to launch the Repair Utility it tells me that I must have WebOSDoctor and then it asks me if I want to download it. I've already clicked on download and moved it into the same folder as the Repair Utility but it still continues to tell me to download it.

What I'm really trying to do is this:

Before 1.4.5 I had a bunch of patches installed. I deleted them all and removed Preware from my phone. Everything looked fine except that I still have 5 launcher screens instead of the default 3 (unless I'm missing something - Did Palm update from 3 to 5 at some point?) I then did a Full Erase on the phone and then updated to 1.4.5 but the 5 screens are still there.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin23 View Post
    Every time I try to launch the Repair Utility it tells me that I must have WebOSDoctor and then it asks me if I want to download it. I've already clicked on download and moved it into the same folder as the Repair Utility but it still continues to tell me to download it.

What I'm really trying to do is this:

Before 1.4.5 I had a bunch of patches installed. I deleted them all and removed Preware from my phone. Everything looked fine except that I still have 5 launcher screens instead of the default 3 (unless I'm missing something - Did Palm update from 3 to 5 at some point?) I then did a Full Erase on the phone and then updated to 1.4.5 but the 5 screens are still there.
    Two things here, 1 removing the launcher page patch does not remove the pages it removes the ability to add /remove pages. So if you have 10 pages and get a new Pre when you log into your Palm profile your new Pre will have 10 pages.
    2 why remove PreWare? Its not a patch, its an app. OTAs will NOT affect Apps. No need to ever remove PreWare.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I have a <probably stupid> question, tried to d/l Dr 1.4.5 from link above (and elsewhere). What's d/ling is an extractable .zip file. When I extract, cannot find .jar file anywhere. I d/l all prior versions with no issues, am I doing something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGayleGo View Post
    I have a <probably stupid> question, tried to d/l Dr 1.4.5 from link above (and elsewhere). What's d/ling is an extractable .zip file. When I extract, cannot find .jar file anywhere. I d/l all prior versions with no issues, am I doing something wrong?

I got the same issue.
    @GoGayleGo and dstachnik,

You do NOT extract the file you are downloading - just save it. Your computer is seeing the .jar file as a compressed file and wanting to extract it automatically. Just save it to you computer and use it without extracting. Save the .jar file into the same folder as your Repair Utility and WOSQI apps.