1.    #1  
    Im a newbie... im trying to load mobile hot spot on my sprint palm pre. ive downloaded all the files but everytime i try to open quick install it flashes and wont open?? Im running windows 7? I have the current Java loaded onto my computer...PLEASE Help!! I really would like to get this to work!!!!!

THANKS!
    What exactly are you trying to install?
    Webos Quick install?
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmpreme77 View Post
    Im a newbie... im trying to load mobile hot spot on my sprint palm pre. ive downloaded all the files but everytime i try to open quick install it flashes and wont open?? Im running windows 7? I have the current Java loaded onto my computer...PLEASE Help!! I really would like to get this to work!!!!!

THANKS!
    This thread may help. http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...er-method.html
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  4.    #4  
    yes im trying to install web os quick install......i'll try the above link...and hopefully that will help! Thanks !
  5.    #5  
    so i went to the link ive followed the instructions & i got to step 5 Right click on the extracted MSI file. Click the "Edit with Orca" i try to do this but when i right click my only option is to "edit" and it opens in note pad??? how do i get it open into orca?
    <<Moved thread to proper forum>>
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  7.    #7  
    okat so i finally got Orca to work...but when i go and try to open Web os quick install it still wont come up? I dont know what im missing!?! Ive followed all the steps and still wont come up on my pc?! I installed Novacom, my pre is in Dev Mode & just charge.. Any ideas as to why i cant get quick install to come up? Please help
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmpreme77 View Post
    okat so i finally got Orca to work...but when i go and try to open Web os quick install it still wont come up? I dont know what im missing!?! Ive followed all the steps and still wont come up on my pc?! I installed Novacom, my pre is in Dev Mode & just charge.. Any ideas as to why i cant get quick install to come up? Please help
    Wish I could help, but I've never used windows 7 lol. What are ure ultimately trying to install? After WOSQI I mean.

9.    #9  
    I want to install moblie hot spot....i still cant get wosqi to work on my pc!!!!!!!
    Perhaps you could try it on another computer. A friend or family member perhaps.

11.    #11  
    i was going to try my laptop but it finally died on me!!!!!!