Page 1 of 35 123456 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
  1.    #1  
    Internalz Pro v1.5.0

Internalz Pro is the first and best file manager for the webOS.

It's feature-packed and includes full device browsing, file/directory moving and copying, easy deletions with optional swipe-to-delete feature, simple renaming, built-in image viewer, built-in text editor, built-in ipk installer, built-in patch and more.

A video tour of the new features in v1.2 .

A video tour of the new features in v1.3 .

A video tour of the new features in v1.4 .

The version of Internalz has been in development for a long time, with a lot of hard work put into it, so I'd love to hear your feedback

I've spent a LOT of time on this project and due to the nature of an app like this, I'll probably be spending much more in the future. Because of that I want to try something a bit different with this release.

Simply put, donate what you think it's worth to you. If you think it's a nice app, but not something you'd pay for, then don't donate anything. But if you think it's something you'd be willing pay $0.99, $2, $5, etc. for, then donate that. All your decision, and all donations go toward continued development

Special thanks to those who did the international translations, as well as thanks to those who helped with private testing.

Where To Get It
    Internalz Pro can be downloaded from the PreCentral feed as well as from:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/internalz

Requirements
    - Requires FileMgr service installed on your device

Screenshots

Change Log
    v1.5.0 - July 6, 2011
    - Added a customizable rearrangeable Favorites section
    - Should now be displayed in fullscreen on TouchPad (the AppMenu will contain a Back/Close option for each screen)
    - Image viewer is now by default set to fullscreen
    - Added a header to the image viewer that shows the filename
    - Tapping an image in the image viewer will hide/show the controls overlay
    - Added the option to change image by swipes left/right in the image viewer (default is on)
    - Added scrollbars to the text editor/patcher
    - Improved larger file saving in the text editor/patcher

v1.4.1 - March 18, 2011
    - Improved help screen for non-English languages
    - Video tutorials now directly open into the video player

v1.4.0 - March 11, 2011
    - Renamed to "Internalz Pro", as "Internalz" is graduating to the App Catalog
    - Much improved first-run popup screen
    - Improved initial directory loading
    - Default "normal" File Explorer font size is smaller
    - Java-related functions removed for webOS 2.x
    - Removed the "About" menu option
    - Improved text file saving for webOS 2.x
    - Added Youtube Internalz Tipz video tutorial section
    - Added this change log section
    - You can now press the enter key to execute a renaming
    - Now supports 2-finger jump scrolling in listings
    - Pinch-zoom gestures adjusts font size in text editor
    - Sorting is much smoother
    - Various bug fixes

v1.3.6 - October 3, 2010
    - Forward swipe refreshes the file/directory listings
    - Fixed a bug erroneously displaying a saving label of 100% during patching
    - Minor grammar fixes

v1.3.5 - October 3, 2010
    - Fixed filename wrapping bug affecting screen rotations
    - Fixed issue with Palm-Dark themed Text Editor looking bad
    - Fixed bug that prevented the Text Editor's save-dialog on close
    - Fixed bug causing errors when you set Home Folder
    - If the Image Viewer is in full-screen mode, the "share" and "set as wallpaper" options are displayed as buttons
    - Added "Restart" submenu to the File Explorer's app menu, to do Java, Luna, or Device Restarts at any time

v1.3.4 - September 24, 2010
    - Fixed issue preventing ipk file opening
    - Improved Simplified Chinese translation (thanks to medigi8)
    - Filename wrapping option is greatly improved

v1.3.3 - September 21, 2010
    - Added a few forgotten translations
    - Improved German translations (thanks to Pulp)
    - Fixed an HTML issue, on the settings screen, for Simplified Chinese users

v1.3.2 - September 21, 2010
    - Changed the Image Viewer option "Default Handler" to "Register as file handler" and added the same option for the Text Editor and Ipk Installer
    - System default handlers are taken into consideration. If none is set, and Internalz can handle the file, Internalz will.
    - One-time screen that prompts about registering file handlers.
    - When downloading an image via the Image Viewer, there's now the option to reload to the downloaded file
    - Image Viewer now has the option to set images as wallpaper
    - Text Editor has much-improved file loading/saving with progress displayed
    - Text Editor auto-save option has been removed until further notice, as it would fail horribly on larger files

v1.3.0 - August 28, 2010
    - Internalz is now the default handler for view-source:// URI scheme
    - Text Editor/Patcher reworked under a new underlying system; much faster text entry on larger files
    - New option on Settings screen for app theme: either Palm Default or Palm Dark
    - New option on Settings screen for wrapping long file/directory names
    - New option on Settings screen for Text Editor (and Patcher) font size
    - New option on Settings screen to enable/disable Internalz as default image filetype handler
    - New system of saving user settings; as a result, all settings are reset from previous versions
    - "Black Background" option is gone and now the Image Viewer always uses a black background
    - Added "Copy to User Storage" menu option in Text Editor, Patcher, Image Viewer, and Ipk Installer for files outside of /media/internal/
    - Added a "Share" menu option to the image viewer with options for Email and MMS
    - Added a checkbox to the Info screen for files in /media/internal/ called "Mask from webOS", which adds a period to the front of the filename, thus masking it from the webOS filepicker/fileindexer
    - Added an in-editor menu option to toggle word wrap
    - "Install" button always visible in Ipk Installer to allow overwriting installs and updates
    - Improved cross-app launching compatibility
    - Extended localization support to include Simplified Chinese and Polish
    - Many various bug fixes

v1.2.0 - July 25, 2010
    - Any directory can be chosen as Home Folder
    - "Master Mode", for complete device control
    - Dynamic text file detection (no more preset list of text filetypes)
    - Added black background option for Image Viewer
    - Re-styled and robustified Text Editor
    - Added word-wrap
    - Added newline format options for Text Editor
    - Added FAT32 read-only toggle in Info screen
    - Added "Share" button in Info screen to share via email
    - Added Linux permissions popup in Info screen
    - Added Ipk Installer to install and uninstall .ipk files
    - Added full-featured Patcher to edit, install and uninstall .patch files
    - Internalz now registers itself as default filetype handler for the following file extensions: ipk, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, gif, sh, mk, jsjsjs, $css$, $json$, $txt$, $log$, $conf$, $ini$, $c$, $cpp$, $cs$, vbvbvb, $h$, $patch$, $diff$
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 11/06/2011 at 12:36 AM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    sshaka likes this.
    Yussss
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Thank you Jay! You're efforts make webOS better and better all the time.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    very good job Rod, will donate asap
    I'm having a problem with the .ipk install feature. After I click a .ipk download link on precentral's site Internalz opens up and I see the download progress bar reach 100% but afterwards the package information doesn't load. The app hangs here.

I've insured I have both the updated service and Internalz app, and have restarted my phone after installing.
    Hey Jason, when Installing a .patch via internalz, does it make it aupt compatible? I assume it does but sometimes assumptions get you in trouble, ya know.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    very good job Rod, will donate asap
    Wrong person, I'm Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    I'm having a problem with the .ipk install feature. After I click a .ipk download link on precentral's site Internalz opens up and I see the download progress bar reach 100% but afterwards the package information doesn't load. The app hangs here.
    2 quick questions: which ipk and what was the full filepath where it downloaded to?

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Hey Jason, when Installing a .patch via internalz, does it make it aupt compatible? I assume it does but sometimes assumptions get you in trouble, ya know.
    Yepper. Just like with WebOS Quick Install, .patch installs use AUPT

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Jason,

I attempted to install the first ipk in the OP here:

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...print-pre.html

I'm not sure if it downloaded at all b/c I don't see it in /media/internal/downloads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Wrong person, I'm Jason.
    What're you talking about, Rod?
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    I'm not sure if it downloaded at all b/c I don't see it in /media/internal/downloads
    k, I'm seeing a download issue with that file too. I'll look into it as it seems to be a special case. For what it's work, all other .ipk links I've tried (spanning between ipkg.preware.org/feeds/ and the homebrew gallery) have all downloaded fine.

Donated, awesome app, thanks Jason!
    I thought we caught all those yesterday. Dang!! Now that we can speak publicly. Internalz is the last program I needed to now only need to plug the usb up in case of a doctor visit. Zumodrive and Dropbox have been loaded up with patches and .ipks that I would want to install with the Touchstone I am truly wireless. Yes!!!
    Last edited by mamouton; 07/25/2010 at 03:59 PM.
    Thanks Jason! Just donated $20 and hope everyone who uses this program does the same. Internalz has been a lifesaver for a lot of us and now it takes it's place as the Superman of programs on my Pre! Very awesome, my friend, very awesome indeed!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

So we can share any file now? Email and Text?
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I thought we caught all those yesterday. Dang!! Now that we can speak publicly. Internalz is the last program I needed to now only need to plug the usb up in case of a doctor visit. Zumodrive and Dropbox have been loaded up with patches and .ipks that I would want to install with the Touchstone I am truly wireless. Yes!!!
    The only other thing I would like to see is ssh via wosqi!

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    So we can share any file now? Email and Text?
    Yes, via email

I have winscp setup to get to my Pre via wifi or EVDO that is why I say with Internalz the only time I would need to hook up my usb cable is to doctor the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I have winscp setup to get to my Pre via wifi or EVDO that is why I say with Internalz the only time I would need to hook up my usb cable is to doctor the Pre.
    Me too but wosqi has features winscp doesnt,and w/ the addition of sftp it would complete the package.

Sorry jason wrong forum for this discussion.

Follow the link below.

I just got the dreaded update to 1.4.1.1 ready to install notification.

Im not saying this is why but this is all i have installed today. Jason is there any way this is connected or just a coincidence?

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I just got the dreaded update to 1.4.1.1 ready to install notification.

Im not saying this is why but this is all i have installed today. Jason is there any way this is connected or just a coincidence?
    Coincidence.
Page 1 of 35 123456 11 ... LastLast