Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435
Like Tree24Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    this did the trick. I hope Jason didnt leave us.
    Jason's Tweet on March 6th:

"Jason Robitaille ‏ @CanuckCoding FileMgr and SysToolsMgr updates will arrive in the next day or two to fix the download issue. Sorry about the delay, exams kept me busy
    Retweeted by Jason Robitaille"
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Jason's Tweet on March 6th:

"Jason Robitaille ‏ @CanuckCoding FileMgr and SysToolsMgr updates will arrive in the next day or two to fix the download issue. Sorry about the delay, exams kept me busy
    Retweeted by Jason Robitaille"
    good you are there ...your stuff is so well made people were able to install via a work around in the interim ...great!!
    In the last day or two, I've started getting the message "Application database getting full" on my HP Webos Pre3.

I have used Archive and Internalz to see which folders in my USB partition might have a large file(s).

However, my "device info" shows that I have 3.7GB available out of a total 8GB memory. Therefore I cannot understand why I'm getting the message "Application database getting full"?

I see my .palm folder has about 1GB, not sure what this folder is for.

Is the Application Database outside of the USB drive and therefore not accessible?

I read a forum page about using the Tailor app, in beta version, by Rod Whitby, or Meta Doctor, to investigate the data partitioning, but I cannot find either app in Apps, Preware nor Uberapp.

Does Internalz Pro offer a solution for "Application Database getting full"?

I've done my back-up and save/restore.
    I've also deleted photos and memos that are not essential.

Has anybody else experienced the above issue and managed to resolve it?

cheers
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Just an FYI - if you navigate (Internalz Pro) to /var/luna/data check the size of the 'downloadhistory.db' file. Mine was 40MB when I had a problem installing/updating apps and by deleting this and restarting everything went back to normal.

This is documented in another thread, but I can't remember which one.

If you are unsure about deleting this file, just copy it somewhere else and restart.
    1). When viewing Image files in Landscape orientation in Internalz Pro, they do not appear 'Full Size' in the sense that they do not take up full screen.. can I achieve this? The image is not however, 'cropped', it is reduced in size.

2). Also when viewing a folder containing large numbers of images I appear not to be able to scroll from image to image.. is this a limitation of Internalz Pro? Folders with smaller numbers of Images appear to scroll OK.

Thanks!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 09/10/2012 at 04:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    multi-select is planned for Internalz 2.0, along with a laundry list of other things. However, it's very possible v1.4 or 1.5 may be the last one to support webOS 1.4.5. And even v2.0, might be held off, to re-code all of Internalz into Enyo.
    Has multi-select been implemented? I need to transfer many photos from an SD card to my TouchPad. Doing it one at a time is tedious at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by tax curmudgeon View Post
    Has multi-select been implemented? I need to transfer many photos from an SD card to my TouchPad. Doing it one at a time is tedious at best.
    Just use 'WiFi File Sharing'.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Just use 'WiFi File Sharing'.
    where do I find that setting?
    It's an app in Preware.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...e-sharing.html
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Got it. Very useful app. But I think I need to be more specific about what I am trying to accomplish.

I've installed USB Flash Mount OTG which I use to mount an SD card reader. I view the files on SD cards with Internalz Pro. Those cards contain photos I've taken with a digital camera and I want to copy them from the SD cards to my TouchPad. (I am traveling in circumstances where I don't have a PC available.)

I can do that one at a time; but, I have dozens of photos. So that's going to be a very tedious and time-consuming task. It would be much more convenient and efficient if I could select multiple files in Internals Pro and copy them as a group.

Do you have any suggestions for me?
    Gemini file manager can do that, theres a few others on the app cat that might be able too as well, 1 had a review not long ago on the front page.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    Gemini file manager can do that, theres a few others on the app cat that might be able too as well, 1 had a review not long ago on the front page.
    I don't find Gemini in Preware
    I don't find Gemini in Preware
    It's in the App Catalog. Why don't you just copy them to the TouchPad over USB from your computer?
    First, I will be traveling in circumstances where I won't have a computer.

But I installed File Manager which does exactly what I need.
    I really like this software, it's absolutely indispensable on my Pre3.

Sometimes I'm in need to work in two folders in parallel, and now it's really time consuming.
    I would love to see a way to open more cards in parallel. A'la "New card" in the browser.

Another nice thing would be to provide a loading image while the directory contents are being loaded. Currently there is no way to tell whether it finished and the folder is empty or it is still loading.

Anyway Jason, thank you for this marvelous piece of software.
    johncampanale likes this.
    I wanted to install Internalz with Preware, but it doesn't work. It stops at the installtion of the "Homebrew JSJSJS $Service$ $Framework$&$quot$;.

The log says:

begin
    Nichts Interessantes.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl -s -I --user-agent Preware --location --fail --show-error http://cdn.webosnation.com/sites/web....0.2_all_1.ipk 2>&1
    curl: (6) Could not resolve host: cdn.webosnation.com (DNS server returned answer with no data)

I tried to install an archive with Quick Install. The Installation was fine, but Internalz didn't work. The error message was about File Manager.

Would be great if somebody could help me.

Robbycop
    Hello,

seems there has been a change in the website name ( cdn >>> www) . You can download the framework in 2 ways :
    1) http://www.webosnation.com/sites/web....0.2_all_1.ipk
    2) Homebrew JS Service Framework | webOS Nation
    I downloaded all three files and I had to uninstall and reinstall the novacom driver. Then it worked.