Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    I have the Ad Blocker patch installed and would like to remove a few of the entries it puts in the hosts file. I can open and edit the file using Internalz, but when I try to save it locks up at "Saving...0%". Not sure if this is a problem with Internalz, if the file is read-only, or something else. Any ideas?
    Is there any way to mark some files at once?
    Quote Originally Posted by ran495 View Post
    i just solved it... i just uninstalled file mgr and reinstalled vi webos quick install...
    Hello!

I am having the same issue with internalz pro on my tp with 3.0.4. I am using webos quickinstall to install internalz pro 1.5 and file manager but getting the same error message as you got.

Can you help me how you resolved this issue? I have removed and installed few times but no luck so far.

Thanks.
    @Jason
    Can you please fix this for the black bar on the Pre3 issue. Thank you.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by gyasih View Post
    I am having issues accessing folders, namely /media/cryptofs. I am in Master Mode. The error is "unable to scan files/directories." I am on TP and have latest version of Filemgr and Internalz.
    I have the same issue. Is it normal because internalz pro isn't adapted to TP ? Or is it another problem ? ( I have cyanogen ICS installed on TP too)
    Getting the following error:

Unable to run command /usr/bin/curl -s -l .....
    reuested URL returned error 404
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chernomorez View Post

Same here... Did a Doctor recently and had not been able to install Internalz Pro since. Due to that same error. Any Ideas on what the problem is?

And am having the same problem with the other service of Jason, SysToolMgr...
    It is an issue caused by the changes in the 'webosnation' servers. Jason needs to update the meta data in the patches with the correct urls.

I'm having the same issue. I can't install some apps now.
    Quote Originally Posted by chernomorez View Post

doctored to 3.0.5 and now plenty of stuff won't install including these...
    I have just tweeted Jason @JayCanuck about the issues with installing 'filemgr' & 'systoolsmgr' since the 'precentral' change to 'webosnation'. Hopefully he will look into it soon and have it sorted out.

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Damn, I just realized that if you download the .ipk files from this website, one can just install this services via WOSQI....

Just did it on my Pre3 and fianally have Internalz Pro back
    renater likes this.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eny2002 View Post
    Same here... Did a Doctor recently and had not been able to install Internalz Pro since. Due to that same error. Any Ideas on what the problem is?

And am having the same problem with the other service of Jason, SysToolMgr...
    I doctored to 3.0.5 aswell and I've tried installing Internalz Pro...no luck and got pretty angry lol, hopefully this IMPORTANT piece gets sorted
    ------------------
    HTC Evo 3D running Virtuous Eclipse
    ------------------
    32GB Touchpad running CherryKang Android 4.0.4
    ------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ace9988 View Post
    I doctored to 3.0.5 aswell and I've tried installing Internalz Pro...no luck and got pretty angry lol, hopefully this IMPORTANT piece gets sorted
    go here: http://www.webosnation.com/filemgr-service and get that
    go here: http://www.webosnation.com/systoolsmgr-service

you must be logged in (free)...

all bettah !!
    I have the same issue and I have been trying since 2 days, I already did Doctor 6 times and now I downloaded the filemgr ipk file and tried to install it via Quickinstall and still the same error "Package dependinces not satisfied".
    This issue is a nightmare and I would appreciate any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    I have just tweeted Jason @JayCanuck about the issues with installing 'filemgr' & 'systoolsmgr' since the 'precentral' change to 'webosnation'. Hopefully he will look into it soon and have it sorted out.
    This is the source of the issues in this thread. Doctoring is useless, install the packages manually as detailed in other posts.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    It is rather surprising, how long Jason has let this issue linger on. What is even more surprising is that he has not even acknowledged the issue. I did see some tweets from him a couple of days ago, which means he is up and about. Which makes me wonder why he has not at least acknowledged the issue, if not actually fix it. I would presume that fixing this issue is a rather trivial job and therefore it wouldn't take much time,

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I don't know what's going on and who is responsible for this issue, but there is already a way to get it to work. Just install those two service apps manually via preware and the other installation will succeed.

Download here.
    http://www.webosnation.com/app/downl...olsmgr-service
    http://www.webosnation.com/app/download/filemgr-service

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by matchqq View Post
    I don't know what's going on and who is responsible for this issue, but there is already a way to get it to work. Just install those two service apps manually via preware and the other installation will succeed.
    And thats all there is to it. Jason is under no obligation here, and if life and his studies are taking the majority of his time, people will just have to be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    And thats all there is to it. Jason is under no obligation here, and if life and his studies are taking the majority of his time, people will just have to be patient.
    In no way did I intend to imply that Jason was under any obligation to address this issue at all, let alone any time soon. I was simply expressing my surprise about the fact that Jason had not even acknowledged the issue. Which based on the past, is totally unlike Jason. Personally, the issue does not even concern me, as I myself had figured out the solution to it and had even posted the work-around in the forums here.