Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    And again, thanks for a great app!
    first things first: thanks a lot for this app!!

BUT: since a few days, every time i open internalz pro this error pops up: "Service does not exist: ca.canucksoftware.filemgr."

anyone's got an idea?? i'm so frustrated!!!!!! :-(
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by admf.86 View Post
    first things first: thanks a lot for this app!!

BUT: since a few days, every time i open internalz pro this error pops up: "Service does not exist: ca.canucksoftware.filemgr."

anyone's got an idea?? i'm so frustrated!!!!!! :-(
    Did you try re-installing filemgr services?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Internalz pro doesn't rotate with screen !
    it's always in portrait (vertical) mode !
    tried all available stuff in Internalz Pro options and nothing helped !
    my webos is normally set to germany. changing all webos language options to united states also didnt help !

MY NECK WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL FOR A FIX !!!
    Last edited by thomaz; 10/23/2011 at 12:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Holy crap, ungrateful much? Not only that, but you appear to have missed the last few pages where I've repeatedly stated Internalz Pro is meant for phones, not the TouchPad, as Internalz HD is in-development and will take advantage of the larger screen.

Internalz Pro works perfectly on every single webOS phone in existence, a point I've went to great lengths to accomplish. Internalz Pro is frequently ranked one of the best homebrew apps for webOS for it's very full feature-list; it's the "first app to do xxxxxx" in many categories.

And here's the key part, the homebrew version is completely free! You have no right to make such insulting complaints when you don't read the thread beforehand and got the software for free.
    the dood bashing the app your replying to (Ardvaark) who has missing files/lines needs to chill, and he can just have the virt keyboard popped up, as you say its designed for phones, having the virtual keyboard up, makes his "missing lines/files" magically re-appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaz View Post
    Internalz pro doesn't rotate with screen !
    it's always in portrait (vertical) mode !
    tried all available stuff in Internalz Pro options and nothing helped !
    my webos is normally set to germany. changing all webos language options to united states also didnt help !

MY NECK WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL FOR A FIX !!!
    the version you are using is made for phones. The Touchpad version is under development.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    @Jason
    Any plans to update this for the resolution of the Pre3? The black bar on the bottom, is not befitting of such a fine app.
    I have asked this question several times, here and on twitter and have not received any reply. Which leads me to believe that my posts must be invisible. Or is my question somehow inappropriate? I can't imagine why it would be, but if it is then someone please tell me why it is. Thanks.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  8.    #628  
    I have asked this question several times, here and on twitter and have not received any reply. Which leads me to believe that my posts must be invisible. Or is my question somehow inappropriate? I can't imagine why it would be, but if it is then someone please tell me why it is. Thanks.
    I have addressed it indirectly 2 pages previous as well as in a few other P|C threads and a few times on twitter. I'm not sure if I missed your tweets, but I do get a large volume, as my twitter account also handles customer service for my App Catalog apps.

Pre3 version of Internalz is available on the App Catalog. Pre3 version of Internalz Pro is basically ready, but I wanna make a few small updates; will hopefully be out within the next week; midterms kept me very busy all last week.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I have addressed it indirectly 2 pages previous as well as in a few other P|C threads and a few times on twitter. I'm not sure if I missed your tweets, but I do get a large volume, as my twitter account also handles customer service for my App Catalog apps.

Pre3 version of Internalz is available on the App Catalog. Pre3 version of Internalz Pro is basically ready, but I wanna make a few small updates; will hopefully be out within the next week; midterms kept me very busy all last week.
    Thanks for replying. Please do understand, that I very much appreciate your contribution to webOS and the Homebrew community and have in the past shown my appreciation by donating too. I also understand that you are very busy with school and all your apps, both app catalog and homebrew, therefore I really do not want to come accross as ungrateful or demanding. It's just that Internalz Pro is very much one of my most used apps and therefore, although I have fixed the resolution on the Pre3 myself, I just found it strange that someone who is generally so efficient and prompt in updating his work had not gotten around to fixing this small issue. Thanks and I will look forward to an update for this. Also, a lot of people speak very highly of 'Gemini File Manager', but personally I find it quite agravating in it's interface and I am really quite anxiously waiting for the TouchPad version of Internalz Pro.

PS: It was nice to read your tweet that your midterms went really well. It really is amazing how you manage so much webOS work with full time school.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Also, a lot of people speak very highly of 'Gemini File Manager', but personally I find it quite agravating in it's interface and I am really quite anxiously waiting for the TouchPad version of Internalz Pro.

PS: It was nice to read your tweet that your midterms went really well. It really is amazing how you manage so much webOS work with full time school.
    I aquired gemina file manager hoping it would work like the original amiga directory opus or filemaster 2/3 with dual pane and commands in the middle, its a shame they took the dual pane source/dest approach but make you use fiddly touchscreen gestures/presses/menu flips instead of an easy command bar in the middle, since then i havent touched it once and gravitated back to internalz for good.

i live in hope of 1 day seeing a FileMaster 2/3 clone, then i can die happy...............er hopefully no time soon tho
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    hi I keep getting this error in internalz

Service does not exist: Ca.canucksoftware.filemgr.

I tried reinstalling the filemgr and internalz like a hundered times but it still doesnt work? HELPP
  12.    #632  
    Quote Originally Posted by ran495 View Post
    hi I keep getting this error in internalz

Service does not exist: Ca.canucksoftware.filemgr.

I tried reinstalling the filemgr and internalz like a hundered times but it still doesnt work? HELPP
    Make sure you have JSJSJS $Homebrew$ $Service$ $Framework$ $installed$ $too$

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    yup i have it installed... still not working...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    i went to filemgr and i checked it said service not running properly... i think that could be the cause... so how do i get filemgr to work?
  15.    #635  
    Quote Originally Posted by ran495 View Post
    i went to filemgr and i checked it said service not running properly... i think that could be the cause... so how do i get filemgr to work?
    uninstall JSJSJS $Homebrew$ $Service$ $Framework$, $FileMgr$, $and$ $Internalz$ $Pro$. $Then$ $restart$ $your$ $device$ ($device$ $restart$, $not$ $a$ $luna$ $restart$). $Then$ $reinstall$ $all$ $3$.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    ok now it says

not permitted to send to ca.canucksoftware.filemgr

@_@
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    i just solved it... i just uninstalled file mgr and reinstalled vi webos quick install...
    I really love your app. Any chance you might incorporate unzip? Or am I missing something?
  19.    #639  
    Quote Originally Posted by silentguy View Post
    I really love your app. Any chance you might incorporate unzip? Or am I missing something?
    I've already publicly stated unzip and unrar are coming to Internalz HD in some form

Sorry if it's put there and I missed it, just wondering if there is a feature list for Internalz HD? There are a few things that would be nice to have if possible. Like the ability to sort the file list by criteria including creation date, having a "shortcut list" of often used folders, and perhaps ability to enter a mask to ease finding a file, like *whatimlookingfor*. As I said, nice to haves, not critical but if possible would be cool.