Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    still a no go, same error message. its weird its appearing on the 64gb version, but worked flawlessly on the 32gb.
    ----------------------------------------
    "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be, unnatural"
    Quote Originally Posted by arachnoman666 View Post
    still a no go, same error message. its weird its appearing on the 64gb version, but worked flawlessly on the 32gb.
    I believe you have more work to do. See attached photo of Internalz running just fine on a "Panda".

hmmm....i dont know what i could be doing wrong. its fresh out of the box today, installed everything clean. i do, however get some errors when i start preware (see attached). I wonder if that has anything to do with it. ive uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times, i dont know what i could be doing wrong...hmmmm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be, unnatural"
    mortisemaker,

what kernel are you running? Stock, uberkernel?
    mortisemaker,

what kernel are you running? Stock, uberkernel?
    Stock kernel. I do have Preware and a few patches loaded. I don't actually recall - but it is likely that I put Internalz and its associated programs on the device before Preware and any other patches.
    Is there a way to associate files / Open with ..with Internalz pro

Example, a mp4 or m4v file has default association to native player of Touchpad. but if I want to play an AVI it does not. I have a 3rd party program called Kalemsoft that allows me to play all my media content. Is there away associate file handler for avi or whatever we want with the program we want?
    should I just reset and start from scratch? Reset the device...or doctor it?
    Hello Jason

May I propose some extension for the text editor of Internalz ?
    1. Search / replace
    2. Goto line #
    3. To be able to scroll the slider on the side to quicly browse up/down the file
    4. add double finger up/down movment to got to top/bottom of file

Thanks in advance !

Charly
    Palm TC, T3, T5, TX, Treo680, Centro and HP Pre3
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Greetings Jason, I searched this thread and googled for "Pre 3" and "optimize" but couldn't find anything, so I don't believe the question was yet asked: Are you planning on optimizing InternalzPro for the Pre 3.

Notably, there's still a black band on the bottom of the file/folder view, and the image viewer is wonky (images are off center and can't be zoomed correctly). Thanks!
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    should I just reset and start from scratch? Reset the device...or doctor it?
    SOLVED:

I removed preware, internalz and all related files using WOSQI, restarted device. Installed Internalz FIRST and related files with WOSQI, restarted, installed preware. all is good in the world
  11.    #591  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Greetings Jason, I searched this thread and googled for "Pre 3" and "optimize" but couldn't find anything, so I don't believe the question was yet asked: Are you planning on optimizing InternalzPro for the Pre 3.

Notably, there's still a black band on the bottom of the file/folder view, and the image viewer is wonky (images are off center and can't be zoomed correctly). Thanks!
    Yes. I have it finished, but not yet released (or even packaged up yet), but it is done and I'm currently finishing up ComicShelf HD's update before any other releases
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Any eta for HD :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Yes. I have it finished, but not yet released (or even packaged up yet), but it is done and I'm currently finishing up ComicShelf HD's update before any other releases
    I totally understand; gotta hit up those potential app buyers while the getting's still good. God you guys deserve it. That TouchDroid team (teams?) is gaining ground every day. You probably have the thing going on in the background too...what's the name of that thing that takes up so much of your daily hours...school?
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Hello thanks for the great file manager app, I installed Internalz Pro v1.5.0 on my Hp touchpad.

I noticed a few issues so i thought i would share them.
    I did not read all the posts here so its possible others have already highlighted these issues.
    Anyone is free to point me to any answers to these questions.

First the tutorial videos in the help section do not work, in that upon clicking them the default browser just opens to the main youtube page, and not the respective youtube tutorial link. So I had to find them by searching in youtube manually.

I cannot get out of the help menu back into the main page without closing it and re-launching internalz. Clicking on the internals pro link in top left only has "edit" and no back button.

I cannot delete files within /media/internal/downloads/
    Even though I select delete, and the file dissapears within internalz, as soon as i check within another app, or enable usb mode and check on PC, the file is still there. Also if i re-launch internalz i see the file is still there. Do I have to enable master mode in order to actually delete files in this particular location (default browser download location)?

Why is there no landscape mode? I find that I use landscape more often than portrait on my touchpad, so it would be nice to have landscape layout supported in internalz.

Once again, thanks for the great app.
  15.    #595  
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.interested View Post
    Hello thanks for the great file manager app, I installed Internalz Pro v1.5.0 on my Hp touchpad.

I noticed a few issues so i thought i would share them.
    I did not read all the posts here so its possible others have already highlighted these issues.
    Anyone is free to point me to any answers to these questions.

First the tutorial videos in the help section do not work, in that upon clicking them the default browser just opens to the main youtube page, and not the respective youtube tutorial link. So I had to find them by searching in youtube manually.

I cannot get out of the help menu back into the main page without closing it and re-launching internalz. Clicking on the internals pro link in top left only has "edit" and no back button.

I cannot delete files within /media/internal/downloads/
    Even though I select delete, and the file dissapears within internalz, as soon as i check within another app, or enable usb mode and check on PC, the file is still there. Also if i re-launch internalz i see the file is still there. Do I have to enable master mode in order to actually delete files in this particular location (default browser download location)?

Why is there no landscape mode? I find that I use landscape more often than portrait on my touchpad, so it would be nice to have landscape layout supported in internalz.

Once again, thanks for the great app.
    Virtually all those issues can be explained due to the simple fact that Internalz Pro is designed and intended for phones, not the TouchPad. In fact, Internalz HD is actively under development and is designed specifically for the TouchPad and tablet devices
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Virtually all those issues can be explained due to the simple fact that Internalz Pro is designed and intended for phones, not the TouchPad. In fact, Internalz HD is actively under development and is designed specifically for the TouchPad and tablet devices
    Ahhh ok that would explain a lot, and does answer some of my questions.

BTW i did try master mode and it still wont let me delete files in /media/internal/downloads/
    Also i have FileMgr 2.0.7 installed ( in case that matters)

Thanks for quickly answering my post, I look forward to your HD version.
    Last edited by mr.interested; 09/20/2011 at 09:06 PM.
    can't edit txt files with internalz, in pre+ with 2.1.0 always open quickoffice,
    have set the internalz as txt handler. Any advice, THNX
    Is there anyway I can hide FileMgr from my applist?
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosxeng View Post
    can't edit txt files with internalz, in pre+ with 2.1.0 always open quickoffice,
    have set the internalz as txt handler. Any advice, THNX
    Hi

Did you set Internalz Pro as text editor in BOTH following places ?
    1. in Internalz Preferences, set "Register a file handler" for the text files
    2. in the App launcher, go to "Default applications" menu and choose Internalz as default application for text files.

Once this was done, it worked for me.

The author has made a bunch of great video tutorials (can't find the topic again, but found the video for your issue on youtube : ).

Charly
    Palm TC, T3, T5, TX, Treo680, Centro and HP Pre3
    THNX, Now working, edit the .txt files.