Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    Where do I find how to install patches via Internalz? I've watched the videos but in my "downloads" folders there's nothing..
    You can install them through Preware as well. Go to the top left menu, Install Packages, then Browse your TouchPad, and look for where you downloaded the patch, usually in Downloads. Select it, back to the main screen, and Install.

If you don't see the patch you're looking for in your files, try re-downloading it.
    is internalz scroller going to fixed on the touchpad?
    Going to the Help menu doesn't allow you to return to the file browser. You have to close and open InternalzPro.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before and I'm sure at this point it has but I don't feel like going through 28 pages of posts just to look.
  4.    #564  
    Quote Originally Posted by lferrante View Post
    Going to the Help menu doesn't allow you to return to the file browser. You have to close and open InternalzPro.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before and I'm sure at this point it has but I don't feel like going through 28 pages of posts just to look.
    on the touchpad, yes, as internalz pro is intended for phones. internalz hd is currently in-the-works
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    After a visit to the doctor, can't locate Internalz Pro in Preware on the TouchPad. Where did it go?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  6.    #566  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    After a visit to the doctor, can't locate Internalz Pro in Preware on the TouchPad. Where did it go?
    Just checked and it's still there in WOSQI.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Must be losing my mind. Checked again and now it's there in Preware too.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    (posted this in F4 kernel thread, but I doctored back to stock and same problem, so posting here)

Problem is that I get this msg when copying from an installed location to /media/internal (there are many examples like this):

cp: can't create '/media/internal/com.virtuestudio.pocketweddingalbumfree/images/Alian? ? as.png': Invalid argument

the ? characters are 'boxes' with nothing inside. I think they might be someone's version of ASCII code 127 or 255. and there is indeed a space (or non printable char) after each '?'.

I can't even see this 'Alian' file in the original install folder!

Am I doing something wrong? It bugs me I might not be getting a complete copy of some folders!

Thanks for the great work Jason

New info.. the same 'box' appears instead of the backspace/delete key on the keyboard of Navit, so I am pretty sure it is #$7f and possibly a UTF8 char pair in that filename.
    Last edited by mooman1; 09/13/2011 at 12:33 PM.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Is it possible to add Chinese file name support? Comicshelf and the tbtransfer can do it.

THanks
  10.    #570  
    Quote Originally Posted by elty View Post
    Is it possible to add Chinese file name support? Comicshelf and the tbtransfer can do it.

THanks
    That's a limitation of mtools. Just set it to show hidden files and the characters will display

Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I don't fancy scrolling through 29 pages so....

Is there a search function in Internalz Pro (or soon to be HD)?

Alan
  12.    #572  
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    I don't fancy scrolling through 29 pages so....

Is there a search function in Internalz Pro (or soon to be HD)?

Alan
    In HD, yea.

Quote Originally Posted by PF Graham View Post
    Hay Jason,

Any plans to use Internalz to be able to browse my local area network?

This would be a HUGE feature considering how much back and forth file moving is done with the TP.

Please, please, please!!!

Thanks!
    check this page out. i was able to mount network shares and internalz is able to browse them (and touchplayer too) even though HPalm apps like music and photos can't use them.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...rk-shares.html
    Hey
    I have the following problem:

If I want to open a json file, Internalz Pro told me, there is no file handler found, although Internalz Pro texteditor is registered as file handler.

What can I do to solve this problem?

My device: Hp Touchpad

(sry for bad english)
    In german (and maybe other non-english) webOS Internalz doesn't rotate with screen, it's always in landscape mode ignoring the settings. I inspected the *.jsjsjs $files$ $and$ $found$ $a$ $solution$.

There are several "if(this.orientation!="free")" and "setWindowOrientation(this.orientation)" in the code. This doesn't seem to work as the menuentries show german values ("Frei") and not english ones ("free"). I believe it tries to set some erroneous values.

I changed to code so it ignores the settings and always tries to set to current orientation with "setWindowOrientation("free")".
    Now it works for me.
    I`ve probably missed something but I can`t get the tree view as shown. Any suggestions please?

Also, any chance of Internalz being able to read files etc on NAS?

Great app - I`ll be donating
    Quote Originally Posted by JSR-UK View Post
    I`ve probably missed something but I can`t get the tree view as shown. Any suggestions please?
    Tree view only pops up if you copy or move files.
    could internalz automount udisk on touchpad? I can mount udisk via xterm, then it will show up in internalz. Could internalz automount udisk?
    Jason,

I had the 32gb touchpad and internalz pro worked just fine on it. however, myself and a friend both just got the 64gb white version and internalz wont run it. it gives the following error: "not permitted to send to ca.canucksoftware.filemgr". can you offer any advise?
    ----------------------------------------
    "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be, unnatural"
  20.    #580  
    Quote Originally Posted by arachnoman666 View Post
    Jason,

I had the 32gb touchpad and internalz pro worked just fine on it. however, myself and a friend both just got the 64gb white version and internalz wont run it. it gives the following error: "not permitted to send to ca.canucksoftware.filemgr". can you offer any advise?
    uninstall FileMgr, reboot device, reinstall