See
    Thanks man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    See [url= - ‪Internalz Pro Tipz #17: Default Applications‬‏[/url]
    Very helpful video. Gosh, I live our community
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Has any one suggested the addition of a move multiple option? Or is one all ready there?
    Hello m8 is it possible to search fils with Internalz PRO ??

Best regards

edit: oky, with terminal and "find /xxx/ -name *xy* is it possible..
    it would be nice to have a search button in internalz :P
    Last edited by Hackmax; 08/09/2011 at 01:02 AM.
    spud101 likes this.
    Does anyone else have a problem with the photo viewer freezing up every 5-10 pics? I'm running my kernel at 800 so I don't think it's that..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    hey there, excellent app, i was just wondering if a more touchpad oriented landscape/dual pane setup might be in the works, the filemanager reminds me a bit of some old amiga filemanagers i used esp Filemaster 2/3, simple in nature but powerful and fast.

old screenshot some1 did of it q soem time ago, that to me at least screams, easy to use on a touchpad, with src/dest panes and a scrolling menu in teh middle.

is there any future chance of something similar, somethign ncie and quick for chubby fingered touchpad users ?
    Gemini File Manager uses a 2 pane interface.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Gemini File Manager uses a 2 pane interface.
    yup but managing the files is a hell of a faff switching between 3 mode types then having to press and hold for a menu etc, good attempt, but not quick and easy to operate.

whereas filemanager2 and 3 was a case of, select file(s) press menubutton, bam job done.

I notice as ive used a few filemanagers on the TPad then tried using the ones in Ubuntu through the touchpad that simple = better for us touchscreen types.
  9.    #549  
    btw, multiple file selection and file search will be in Internalz HD
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    WoodWulf likes this.
    things looking up allround so far dispite the HP news.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    yup but managing the files is a hell of a faff switching between 3 mode types then having to press and hold for a menu etc, good attempt, but not quick and easy to operate.

whereas filemanager2 and 3 was a case of, select file(s) press menubutton, bam job done.

I notice as ive used a few filemanagers on the TPad then tried using the ones in Ubuntu through the touchpad that simple = better for us touchscreen types.
    What I'd LOVE to see is something with the interface & configurability of DOpus 4.2. I've always felt that was the pinnacle of file managers even though it was 20+ years ago. For some reason, I never really cottoned to DOpus 5+ even though technically it was more flexible
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    What I'd LOVE to see is something with the interface & configurability of DOpus 4.2. I've always felt that was the pinnacle of file managers even though it was 20+ years ago. For some reason, I never really cottoned to DOpus 5+ even though technically it was more flexible
    filemanager 2/3 was basically the same as a basic dopus, only it kept the buttosn in the center bar instead of down below, the vertical sliding menu thing seems more useful to me on a Touchpad than the dopus type static bottom menu.
    any plans on when to release he HD version?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    any plans on when to release he HD version?
    More importantly, in the current situation, THANKS for continuing development.
    geekpeter likes this.
    @Jason, I think I've just found a bug. Hiding a directory doesn't seem to work on webOS 3.x

I have both "Mask from webOS" as well as "Hidden" checked, but the directory still shows up in the Photo app... Is there anything else I should try/check to report back?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Just started using Internalz on my TP, and have some questions / comments. These arose when I was trying to find out how to add an item to the Favorites list, which I later found answered in the forum.

In trying to track that down, I noticed the following: the links to the YouTube tutorials don't seem to work. They just take me to the YouTube home page. Also, when I click on Discussion Forums, it takes me to the Precentral mobile site. That makes sense from a phone, but from a TP, the full site is easier to use, with a more complete search option for instance.

And lastly, it's not always possible to get back to the app from the Help screen. Sometimes, the app menu on that screen just has an Edit submenu with no Close or Edit option. This could be user error.
    To answer one of your questions, this isn't a tablet app per se. It's the phone version with a hand full of lines added that let it run full screen & back functions. Because it's "really" the phone version, of course the links go to the mobile forum. If you want, you can always hit the full desktop version button when you get there.
    Where do I find how to install patches via Internalz? I've watched the videos but in my "downloads" folders there's nothing..
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Hi I have an odd error occurring when opening Internalz and I was wondering if you can help me. When I open Internalz Pro I get an error saying "service does not exist cacanucksoftware.filemanager"
    Something got messed up somewhere. Anything I can do to fix it?
    Hay Jason,

Any plans to use Internalz to be able to browse my local area network?

This would be a HUGE feature considering how much back and forth file moving is done with the TP.

Please, please, please!!!

Thanks!