Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 699
Like Tree24Likes
  1.    #521  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Internalz Pro 1.5 on the Touchpad seems to have a problem with orientation. Whether it's set to Portrait or Free, it only does portrait. Is this a bug, something I'm doing wrong, or a coming soon feature? I'd really like to use it in landscape - for some reason the Touchpad feels more "right" in landscape to me
    yea, I know. But Internalz Pro is not meant for the TouchPad anyway. The full-screen mode is just a stopgap while I work on a proper "Internalz HD" release anyway.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  2. #522  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    yea, I know. But Internalz Pro is not meant for the TouchPad anyway. The full-screen mode is just a stopgap while I work on a proper "Internalz HD" release anyway.
    Ok. Thanks for the reply. It's still a great app anyway

    BTW I'll throw my hat in the ring too asking for favorites for copy / move.
  3. #523  
    I'm trying to use 1.5.0 on a touchpad but am having a problem because the bottom of the list is cut off when I start scrolling up. For example I can't see /var/svc unless I pull the list up past the end. When I let go, it snaps back down again so I can't select it.

    I took some screen captures but they aren't showing up in the photos app yet.

    Also there is no "back" that I could find on the help screen.
  4.    #524  
    Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Also there is no "back" that I could find on the help screen.
    That's a system limitation.


    Keep in mind a proper Internalz HD release is in-the-works, so there probably won't be any more Internalz Pro updates.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  5. kulf's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #525  
    Download currently doesn't work?
  6. #526  
    Good morning. Had a go with the recent Internalz Pro v1.5.0. last evening. Unfortunately I was met by ipkg error logs with every attempt of trying to update Internalz Pro. Tried uninstalling both the previous Internalz version and filemngr followed by a full reset of my device. Attempted the install yet again, but alas, still no dice. Filemngr installs successfully, but I still get this ipkg error log.

    It appears the source is down perhaps?

    Here is the ipkg I copied and pasted to share with you.

    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl --user-agent Preware --create-dirs --insecure --location --fail --show-error --output /media/internal/.developer/cacanucksoftwareinternalz_15.ipk http://cdn.precentral.net/resources/...ternalz_15.ipk 2>&1
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    161 161 161 161 0 0 85 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 102
    0 161 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:03 --:--:-- 0
    curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  7.    #527  
    Quote Originally Posted by kulf View Post
    Download currently doesn't work?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Good morning. Had a go with the recent Internalz Pro v1.5.0. last evening. Unfortunately I was met by ipkg error logs with every attempt of trying to update Internalz Pro. Tried uninstalling both the previous Internalz version and filemngr followed by a full reset of my device. Attempted the install yet again, but alas, still no dice. Filemngr installs successfully, but I still get this ipkg error log.
    Odd, the url downloads fine for me on my browser.

    However, If you looked one page back on the 1.5.0 release announcement post, you would've seen I posted an alternate install workaround http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...st3019867.html
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  8. #528  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    That's a system limitation.
    Ah, that's right, I remember reading that now.
    Keep in mind a proper Internalz HD release is in-the-works, so there probably won't be any more Internalz Pro updates.
    Okay, thanks.
  9. #529  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Good morning. Had a go with the recent Internalz Pro v1.5.0. last evening. Unfortunately I was met by ipkg error logs with every attempt of trying to update Internalz Pro. Tried uninstalling both the previous Internalz version and filemngr followed by a full reset of my device. Attempted the install yet again, but alas, still no dice. Filemngr installs successfully, but I still get this ipkg error log.

    It appears the source is down perhaps?

    Here is the ipkg I copied and pasted to share with you.

    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl --user-agent Preware --create-dirs --insecure --location --fail --show-error --output /media/internal/.developer/cacanucksoftwareinternalz_15.ipk http://cdn.precentral.net/resources/...ternalz_15.ipk 2>&1
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    161 161 161 161 0 0 85 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 102
    0 161 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:03 --:--:-- 0
    curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404
    Same error for me on my TouchPad.

    I guess we'll all have to be patient while the HD version is being built.
    RoLLEmUp likes this.
  10. #530  
    Quote Originally Posted by PF Graham View Post
    Same error for me on my TouchPad.

    I guess we'll all have to be patient while the HD version is being built.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Odd, the url downloads fine for me on my browser.

    However, If you looked one page back on the 1.5.0 release announcement post, you would've seen I posted an alternate install workaround http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...st3019867.html
    Follow Jason's post, e-mail yourself the IPK file and have Preware install the IPK.

    A 404 URL Error means that for some reason Preware couldn't find that URL
  11. #531  
    Previous to 1.5.0 internalz had no problem opening .conf and .txt files in its own text editor. But since 1.5.0 .. quickoffice has taken over that =( I have even turned on and off the slider to associate those files w/ internalz and it doesnt seem to work.
    For now, I have been renaming such files to no extension and changing them then renaming them back.

    Any tips?
    Would a uninstall of internalz / filemgr possibly fix this? Then reinstall?
  12. #532  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Internalz v1.5.0

    Change Log
    v1.5.0 - July 6, 2011
    - Added a customizable rearrangeable Favorites section
    How can I use that section? When I tap on the star, I just get a blank page titled favorites.

    Greetings, Jost
  13.    #533  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost View Post
    How can I use that section? When I tap on the star, I just get a blank page titled favorites.

    Greetings, Jost
    At the bottom of the post you just quoted, there is an included quick how-to info on the favourites section.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  14. #534  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    At the bottom of the post you just quoted, there is an included quick how-to info on the favourites section.
    Below the change log?

    Can't find anything. Sorry.

    Edit: Found it - somewhere in the middle. (the quote above was from the very beginning of this thread.)
    Last edited by Jost; 07/09/2011 at 09:51 AM.
  15. #535  
    Hey Jason, is there anyway using InternalzPro to view/transfer data from a flash drive plugged into a TocuhPad via an adaptor? Great job, have been using your software for over 2 years, thanks
    Bill
  16. #536  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost View Post
    Below the change log?

    Can't find anything. Sorry.
    Directly beneath the list of changes is a section boldly labeled How to favorites. It's in the same post as the changelog.
  17. #537  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Hey Jason, is there anyway using InternalzPro to view/transfer data from a flash drive plugged into a TocuhPad via an adaptor? Great job, have been using your software for over 2 years, thanks
    Bill
    The Touchpad itself doesn't have USB host functionality so neither Internalz or anything else can read USB attached devices.
  18. #538  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Odd, the url downloads fine for me on my browser.

    However, If you looked one page back on the 1.5.0 release announcement post, you would've seen I posted an alternate install workaround [url]
    Thank you Jason and DiGG. I did take a look a page back that morning before I posted. Just wanted to wait and get a reply from you J. Rob. and see what others had posted on the particular ipkg error.

    I am giving that a go right now.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  19. #539  
    I am happy to report, installation was a breeze, and ludacris speed fast

    That post you linked me is getting a big fat thanks and like

    Muchas Gracias Jason
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  20.    #540  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenTarkin View Post
    Previous to 1.5.0 internalz had no problem opening .conf and .txt files in its own text editor. But since 1.5.0 .. quickoffice has taken over that =( I have even turned on and off the slider to associate those files w/ internalz and it doesnt seem to work.
    For now, I have been renaming such files to no extension and changing them then renaming them back.

    Any tips?
    Would a uninstall of internalz / filemgr possibly fix this? Then reinstall?
    See
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook

Posting Permissions