Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    Very interesting stuff using "df ."

/usr/palm gave /dev/mapper/store-root 452296 452076 220 100% /
    /media/internal gave /dev/mapper/store-media 14514432 1611712 12902720 11%
    /media/cryptofs gave cryptofs 14514432 1611712 12902720 11%

looking at the size of the partitions I reckon /media/internal & /media/cryptofs are the same and since values are in 1KBs I could be totally wrong buts that 13.8GB with only 11% used.

The interesting one is under /usr/palm where the theme images go has only 220kb left, no wonder that is filling up after copying a couple of images over.

A. Is this normal ? Surely installing any theme is going to fill it.
    B. If this fills completely do you think it could account for my boot problems ?
    How do I over ride preware as the ipk handler.. I switched ipk handler for internalz pro on.. But they still try ti install with preware

Edit: nevermind.. Found it by scrolling in the default app list

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Jason,

Any update on your Dropbox plans? You were working on something at one time, and I think you were even considering integrating Dropbox functionality into Internalz.
    Having trouble getting internalz (and the LED Torch) running on 2.1.0:

From /var/log/messages:
    Code:
    2011-05-10T07:47:21.605682Z [1511] palm-webos user.crit ls-hubd: {ls-hubd.public}: ERROR: "ca.canucksoftware.filemgr" permissions does not allow inbound connections from "ca.canucksoftware.internalz" (requester pid: 1647, requester exe: "/usr/bin/LunaSysMgr" requester cmdline: "/usr/bin/LunaSysMgr -s")
    2011-05-10T07:47:21.958160Z [1511] palm-webos user.warning activitymanager[1554]: [activitymanager.resourcecontainermanager] No container currently mapped for [BusId appId:ca.canucksoftware.internalz]
    2011-05-10T07:47:22.079406Z [1511] palm-webos user.crit ls-hubd: {ls-hubd.public}: ERROR: "ca.canucksoftware.filemgr" permissions does not allow inbound connections from "ca.canucksoftware.internalz" (requester pid: 1647, requester exe: "/usr/bin/LunaSysMgr" requester cmdline: "/usr/bin/LunaSysMgr -s")
    Any ideas?

Can't seem to get anything running using a background service!

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Suggestion: In the text editor, add a hot key for saving the file.

I've been using my Palm Pre as a development server for a website I'm working on and a little change like that makes things easier.
    in internalz pro the directories in /media/cryptofs/ are now hidden. I remember I was able to get to them before but now I can't. Can you look into this. Or is there a way to make the apps directory unhidden. It doesn't ise the same .hidden method.
  7.    #487  
    Quote Originally Posted by clyfton View Post
    in internalz pro the directories in /media/cryptofs/ are now hidden. I remember I was able to get to them before but now I can't. Can you look into this. Or is there a way to make the apps directory unhidden. It doesn't ise the same .hidden method.
    For future reference, avoid hiding files/folders within /media/cryptofs/apps. Far too many things can go wrong.

Go into Internalz Pro's preferences screen and enable "show hidden". Then you'll be ale to see the hidden items, which you can un-hide
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    the show hidden in the preferences doesn't effect the hidden directries in /media/cryptofs was talking on irc and maybe webos 1.4.5.1 encrypted that directory. It's not just internal pro. But also terminal and terminus. Can't see the name of the dir by doing ls but you can get too it by doing a cd into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    For future reference, avoid hiding files/folders within /media/cryptofs/apps. Far too many things can go wrong.

Go into Internalz Pro's preferences screen and enable "show hidden". Then you'll be ale to see the hidden items, which you can un-hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    First, make sure you have Homebrew JSJSJS $Service$ $Framework$ $install$. $Also$, $you$ $may$ $wanna$ $try$ $this$: $uninstall$ $FileMgr$, $restart$ $the$ $device$, $then$ $reinstall$ $FileMgr$.
    I've tried a few variations of this trick - still no luck. None of these apps that require the Homebrew JSJSJS $Service$ $Framework$ $will$ $run$ $properly$ =(

Ive done about 20 restarts so far this morning. Now I'm actually gonna ask for help.
    Australian Apple fan
    Wannabe webOS developer, Multimedia designer & UI designer

I have some app ideas, but really need to get a better handle of how this jscript stuff works!
    just wondering if this will get search support? Really useful for searching through music.
  11.    #491  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    just wondering if this will get search support? Really useful for searching through music.
    Yes, however it's be regulated to Internalz Pro v2.0 for webOS 3.x.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

did something changed recently with Internalz Pro 1.4.1? i just had to doctor my phone (Sprint Pre minus) and when i tried reinstalling Internalz i kept getting an error as FileMgr is being installed.

i've tried installing via Preware as well as via WOSQI, and am seeing errors in both methods.
    Problem also here with a new pre 2, i have tried with preware and WOQI and i get this error:

"An error occured while attemping to install ca.canucksoftware,internalz_1.4.1_all.ipk

Package dependencies not satisfied"

My friend have a new veer and also for him from yesterday cant install internalz and also led torch....
    It's a problem at PreCentral from where the package is distributed.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    It's a problem at PreCentral from where the package is distributed.

-- Rod
    So? they will solve the problem?
    idk, but i just tweeted precentral. this problem is affecting both FileMgr and SysToolsMgr Service, which are needed for the patches that i'm trying to install.
    They already know about it.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    They already know about it.

-- Rod
    do you know if anything's being done about it? thx.
  19.    #499  
    I've already posted workarounds in the FileMgr and SysToolsMgr threads.

FileMgr: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post2993271

SysToolsMgr: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post2993269

The issue is temporary and being worked on. Hopefully things wikl be back to normal soon.

My pre has the error message:

not permitted to send to ca.canucksoftware.filemgr.

how can I do now?

Thank you very much!!!