Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    @un-designer It works fine here. I do this all the time. No idea, other than above, why it wouldn't work for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    @un-designer It works fine here. I do this all the time. No idea, other than above, why it wouldn't work for you.
    Thanks for checking. So when you use Internalz to create a new folder and copy some pictures into that folder, you see the new folder appear in the Photos app without having to do anything, correct?
    @un_designer Correct. Create directory, copy files to that directory, open Photos & they're there. Sorry I can't be more help.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Hi,
    at first thank you for this useful app. My problem is that after an upgrade to webOS 2.1 on my Palm Pre Plus device and the reinstall of the app Internalz with preware, internalz don't started. I have try a restart but without success. Can anybody reproduce this behavior or can anybody help me?

Cheers
    Björn
  5.    #425  
    Quote Originally Posted by BjAdel View Post
    Hi,
    at first thank you for this useful app. My problem is that after an upgrade to webOS 2.1 on my Palm Pre Plus device and the reinstall of the app Internalz with preware, internalz don't started. I have try a restart but without success. Can anybody reproduce this behavior or can anybody help me?

Cheers
    Björn
    See http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post2878130
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Is Internalz compatible with the Pre 2 (webOS 2.0.1)? I get an error when I run it
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    Is Internalz compatible with the Pre 2 (webOS 2.0.1)? I get an error when I run it
    See the post directly before yours.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    me too,webos2.1.0

internalz1.3.7&filemgr1.1.9
  9.    #429  
    Quote Originally Posted by fisher88 View Post
    me too,webos2.1.0

internalz1.3.7&filemgr1.1.9
    Seriously, what is up with people lately. Read the post above yours!!

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

hahahahaha.

Hey Jason, on a completely unrelated note:

I tried to install Internalz on my Pre 2, and it won't let me.

Any idea why?

:P.
  11.    #431  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    hahahahaha.

Any idea why?

Keep in mind I have moderation privileges in this subforum

Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    hahahahaha.

Any idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post

Keep in mind I have moderation privileges in this subforum
    :rofl:
    smh
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I did check the other thread about internalz on webOS 2. But if I looked well enough it didn't answer my question:

Will Internalz remain free when it eventually is released for webOS 2? I'm considering upgrading my Pre- to webOS 2.0, but don't have access to paid apps.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I love internalz. But I'm not on WebOS 2.0, so just a friendly reminder about multi-selecting files to move, and seeing if internalz can remember the last folder accessed.
  16.    #436  
    Quote Originally Posted by poploser View Post
    I love internalz. But I'm not on WebOS 2.0, so just a friendly reminder about multi-selecting files to move, and seeing if internalz can remember the last folder accessed.
    multi-select is planned for Internalz 2.0, along with a laundry list of other things. However, it's very possible v1.4 or 1.5 may be the last one to support webOS 1.4.5. And even v2.0, might be held off, to re-code all of Internalz into Enyo.

17.    #437  
    Just a heads-up, FileMgr v2.0.0 is now released. Just install it and Internalz will work fine

Enjoying the update. Internalz is super speedy.
    i cannot get internalz to work on my sprint pre- running 2.1 i have installed evrerything properly through preware and systools and filemgr are not runnig properly. i have unistalled, restarted and reinstalled, restarted and nothing. still not running properly. no internalz no flashlight patch. i dont know what else to do. anyone?
    thanks
  20.    #440  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    i cannot get internalz to work on my sprint pre- running 2.1 i have installed evrerything properly through preware and systools and filemgr are not runnig properly. i have unistalled, restarted and reinstalled, restarted and nothing. still not running properly. no internalz no flashlight patch. i dont know what else to do. anyone?
    thanks
    Try doing a "clean install":
    1. Uninstall Homebrew JSJSJS $Service$ $Framework$, $FileMgr$, $SysToolsMgr$, $flashlight$ $patches$, $Internalz$, ($and$ $all$ $other$ $involved$ $apps$/$patches$
    2. Restart your device (note: a simple luna restart isn't enough; full device restart)
    3. Install Homebrew JSJSJS $Service$, $FileMgr$, $SysToolsMgr$, $and$ $the$ $involved$ $apps$/$patches$ $ya$ $want$

Should work then.