Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    Wow! Let me go crawl back into my "lurker" role. The folder view on my computer was not maximized - thus all of the folders weren't "in clear view" - How embarrassing

Sorry to waste your time - I was trying to read/search through literally hundreds of posts/threads

BTW, thanks to both you and Jason for your SIGNIFICANT contributions to the webOS community. I just made donations to both of you to help out!

Can't wait for some 2.x delight

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    The Save/Restore application writes the saverestore folder on the USB drive - you can copy it directly from there.

-- Rod
    is there a chance to change the behavior of internalz when opening HTML files?
    I would like to edit them, but not to show them.

Background is that I am coding during public transport. Today I have to rename the file extention for editing it. Would be since if the menu item "OPEN" could be splitted into "VIEW" and "EDIT". Is there any hope for then next release?

Thanks for that great piece of software.
    Quote Originally Posted by tino103870 View Post

Background is that I am coding during public transport. Today I have to rename the file extention for editing it. Would be since if the menu item "OPEN" could be splitted into "VIEW" and "EDIT". Is there any hope for then next release?

Ditto
  4.    #384  
    Quote Originally Posted by tino103870 View Post

That's actually a bug in the current version. It's supposed to load into the text editor. It'll be fixed in an upcoming release.

I've avoided integrating a local html viewer as outside of /media/internal/ there would be issues. However, for the App Catalog release of Internalz, perhaps that would work
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Just wondering (didnt see anything in this thread or through a search) if 2.0 support for internalz is coming and what the eta is?
  6.    #386  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Just wondering (didnt see anything in this thread or through a search) if 2.0 support for internalz is coming and what the eta is?
    Internalz works file for 2.0, but FileMgr, which powers it, is not. FileMgr 2.0 is nearing completion and will be out soon. My homebrew development is done freely, in my spare time (with usually only 1-5 donations per month in total). So I have to weigh my time appropriately and thus avoid ETAs.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Jason
    Is there a problem with the server and Internalz. I was trying to install it via preware and also via quickinstall and quickinstall is saying "Server too many redirects"
    Get the same errors too while trying to install the FileMgr service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Internalz works file for 2.0, but FileMgr, which powers it, is not.
    Aha, that explains. I was unaware of this. Now I am. Thanks for continuing to work on this software! My PalmPre2 will really like it.
    Installation of file manager service was unsuccessful.

I installed using webosQI ver 3.14 .
    Palm webOS 1.4.5
    configuration ATT 1.1

i have uninstalled and reinstalled repeatedly. Rebooted etc.
    I am out of ideas.

Is there any package / service that filemgr is dependent upon that i should reinstall?
    Quote Originally Posted by stan.forums View Post
    Installation of file manager service was unsuccessful.

I installed using webosQI ver 3.14 .
    Palm webOS 1.4.5
    configuration ATT 1.1

i have uninstalled and reinstalled repeatedly. Rebooted etc.
    I am out of ideas.

Is there any package / service that filemgr is dependent upon that i should reinstall?
    There has been a change in the PreCentral feeds, and a couple of packages need minor changes to compensate for that change. FileMgr is one of those packages.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    I guess that i don't really understand your answer. I am unable to install filemgr - also, i downloaded and installed with webosQI so i don't think the feeds are the problem.

The problem is that i install filemgr and then when i activate it - it runs a test and tells me that it was installed unsuccessfully.

Thanks
    stan.forums,

Rod is saying the install won't work right now. Jason has to make some changes to make the program compatible with the changes made to the software feed.

You should delay attempting an install until Jason indicates the updates are done.
  14.    #394  
    I recommend those having issues installing FileMgr from WOSQI/Preware, please read this post. I outline the reason why the issue if happening, what is being done, what has already been done, and a workaround

i doctored and the problem took care of itself, now however i can't install that great device menu megamix that i so love - the systoolsmgr does not seem to be availalbe
  16.    #396  
    Quote Originally Posted by stan.forums View Post
    i doctored and the problem took care of itself, now however i can't install that great device menu megamix that i so love - the systoolsmgr does not seem to be availalbe
    read the link in the post above yours

In summation: there were 2 problems the 1st that there was something funky with my pre that needed doctoring and the 2nd was the known problem that Jason cleared up for me.

I just bought my pre plus 2nd hand - i guess that i should have doctored it right a the start, because u never really know what you're starting with, thanks for all of the help
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    When trying to install internalz via quick install I get a java.net protocol exception error. Any help would be appreciated.
  19.    #399  
    Quote Originally Posted by istring View Post
    When trying to install internalz via quick install I get a java.net protocol exception error. Any help would be appreciated.
    The P|C feed in WOSQI is broken, as referenced in the link I put in my previous post. See that link for the workaround

it is possible to install applications with Internalz? i think NO...