Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    mamouton looks as though he is a happy camper

This is awesome stuff.

Is there another way I can donate other than paypal? I don't have plastic.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    totally awesome app donATION SENT
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Great job, Jason. I noticed that there are more than 220 members of the Facebook group telling Palm to hire Jason RIGHT NOW, and Internalz 1.2 is just one reason why that makes sense.

Here is the link so everyone can join. Great idea to use FB to promote an amazing homebrewer:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-ge...tty-white.html
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    mamouton looks as though he is a happy camper

This is awesome stuff.

Can't you take money directly from the bank?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    So I have two questions, I installed 1.2 yesterday & today I wanted to uninstall it and do a fresh install, when inside of preware, it totally froze and I had to do a battery pull.. Tried to tap & delete right from the launcher page & it didn't work either, it froze. So I'm sensing there's a problem with this if it's not uninstalling correctly.
    Edit: Never mind, it worked this time. I'm going to reinstall it now, don't worry! Lmao!

Second, everytime I open a photo in my web, it sends it to Internalz, now, I used to save pictures right from the web browser, but I don't know how anymore since it sends it to Internalz. Is there a way to change this?
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Second, everytime I open a photo in my web, it sends it to Internalz, now, I used to save pictures right from the web browser, but I don't know how anymore since it sends it to Internalz. Is there a way to change this?
    You have 2 options to save the file: orange+tap on the link and specifically choose "Copy to Photos", or, alternatively, in the Internalz Image Viewer, in the menu, there is an option to download the image.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Don't forget to join that facebook group.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Hi Jason, I upgraded but had a very small issue on the upgrade: Preware didn't ask me if I wanted to restart java services like it used to.

I don't know if it's a FileMgr service or a Preware issue, and of course, it's only cosmetical, but could be annoying if someone is streaming or downloading something while doing the upgrade.

Thanks for this awesome piece of software!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    You have 2 options to save the file: orange+tap on the link and specifically choose "Copy to Photos", or, alternatively, in the Internalz Image Viewer, in the menu, there is an option to download the image.
    Okay, now I noticed when I'm reading my feeds in the actual Feeds app, if I tap a picture that's linked to a larger image, it sends me to Internalz Image viewer. I guess a feature I'd like to see is for it to be optional. Idk. I guess if you have the app try clicking on an image in the Feeds app and you'll get what I mean.
    @Jason, check your dropbox for a screencapture I uploaded. Occurred when installing and removing a patch in landscape view.
    Also, doesn't appear indexer is working yet.
    I updated Filemrg in preware because I figure since Internalz uses it on the backend I would need to update it first. After the install was sucessful I did a device restart and when it turned back on my Pre had been reset. I'm scared now. I've only had my pre for about a month now. It is still starting up after I had to resign in to my palm account, and then all my google, aol, yahoo, ect. accounts. I told it to just restart instead of doing a factory reset but I'm concerned that some things will be missing when the device is usable again.

Is this normal? Nobody else seems to have a report of a device reset happening.

Also, will I have to reinstall my apps from the web, betas, and patches?

Edit: Phone back on, most of the apps have translucent icons and a black dot in the upper right corner and the App Catalog is "Restoring applications"

Also, when it had me reenter my passwords, my photobucket account is using the wrong email address (it says jmacgill@photobucket.com). I don't have an email @photobucket.com and one of my google accounts will not log in even though I know I'm using the right email and pass because I just used them to sing in to google on my computer.

I just noticed Preware and Internalz are no longer on my launcher pages so I'm assuming that I will have to reinstall all my apps from the web and quick install. All my patches seem to still be installed though. This sucks. Does this mean I will have to reinstall Filemrg again?
    I updated from preware but it tell me "ca.canuksoftware.filemgr is not running" .I also reinstall internalz and filemgr from WebOSQuickInstall .it still tell me ca.canuksoftware.filemgr is not running" after restar my pre.
    Getting install error.
    Quote Originally Posted by jngg View Post
    I updated from preware but it tell me "ca.canuksoftware.filemgr is not running" .I also reinstall internalz and filemgr from WebOSQuickInstall .it still tell me ca.canuksoftware.filemgr is not running" after restar my pre.
    Pull out the battery... Will work after that.
    Thanks!
    I have pulled out the battery,but it still telme "error ca.canuksoftware.filemgr is not running"
    great program. Question is their a way to unzip a compressed a file through internalz? Just curiouse

Thanks for all your work!
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    @Jason, check your dropbox for a screencapture I uploaded. Occurred when installing and removing a patch in landscape view.
    Also, doesn't appear indexer is working yet.
    Both should have been fixed between the dropbox release and the final public release. Try reinstalling and see if ya still have the issue

Quote Originally Posted by jngg View Post
    Sounds like FileMgr may not have installed properly, may wanna try again.

Quote Originally Posted by edbbates11 View Post
    great program. Question is their a way to unzip a compressed a file through internalz? Just curiouse
    Not yet, but it's planned for the future
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Don't forget to join that facebook group.

Yes amigo, thank you. I joined when there were just a bit over 20 supporters. It is steadily growing, and great to see it continue to grow
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Can't you take money directly from the bank?

If I had an atm card I would not have asked that question jakeeeee

Jason, do you have a p.o. Box or other mailing address where I could send you a donation? If so, you may pm me the mailing info. Thanks
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

[QUOTE=Jason Robitaille;2574927]Sounds like FileMgr may not have installed properly, may wanna try again.
    QUOTE]

I have installed the filemgr many times,but it still display "installation of filemgr service was unsuccessful.try reinstalling or cantact the developer".
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast