Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    i heart u
    will there be an "open with" option for files, so that I can open a .php file in the browser for ie
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    will there be an "open with" option for files, so that I can open a .php file in the browser for ie
    As far as I know, the browser can only display local files if you install a web server (I use the Lighty Web Server) and place the .php in the server's designated root directory tree.
    P.S. The local file has to be opened from the browser by typing the URL: localhost/...
    ok i need to download the webos quick installer and i donated money and i still cant access no link. if someone can help me i would aprecate it at healthycarpets@yahoo.com
    I noticed that the seems to be having trouble loading images larger than about 600MB...when you try to open you get the following error:

ca.canucksoftware.filemgr is not running

Seems like a timed out error. These same images loaded before and they still load with the pre's image viewer. Any suggestions???
    lol. 600Mb?

is it possible to set the default image viewer to open images from internalz?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    Yes
    Yes? How?

I've set the Default Image Handler "OFF"...
    That parameter should be set to "On"
    yes, that was the default setting, but 'off' or 'on', internalz still launches its own image viewer...

thanks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshw View Post
    ok i need to download the webos quick installer and i donated money and i still cant access no link. if someone can help me i would aprecate it at healthycarpets@yahoo.com
    Here is the link for WebOS Quick Install 3.14 (which is the latest version):

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html

Here is the link to be able to download WebOS Quick Install 3.14:

http://images.precentral.net/sites/p...ickInstall.jar

Here is the link to the Installation Manual (45 pages, with pictures):

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...k-install.html

And finally, to Install Internalz you need to install the 'FileMgr' Service first.

If you use Preware, installing Internalz will try and install FileMgr along with the installation of Internalz.

You need to go slow and read the documentation so build a basic understanding of all this before attempting it.

Rob

PS Make sure that before you try to run WebOS Quick Install 3.14 you need to install the latest version of Java, if not WebOSQI will not run at all!

Good Luck!
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by mh3rn4nd3z3 View Post
    yes, that was the default setting, but 'off' or 'on', internalz still launches its own image viewer...

thanks though.
    I'm sorry. I misunderstood the question. It looks like you have to open the file from photo viewer. I suppose the on/off is for what the Pre does with an image from the web or email.
    Just to confirm, can Internalz and FileMgr only be installed via WOSQI? If not, can someone please tell me the feeds for preware that I need to add?

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by marfpilf View Post
    Just to confirm, can Internalz and FileMgr only be installed via WOSQI? If not, can someone please tell me the feeds for preware that I need to add?

thanks.
    It's the PreCentral feed
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    is it possible to extract files from a .zip file using internalz? or if not is there another way?

I'm honestly just feeling lazy and don't feel like getting my USB cable from the car
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    It appears as though deleting music using Internalz does not properly update the media database (music players still think the music is on the device.) This has been verified by DanPLC (developer of Music (Remix)).

Is there a way to force the media database to rebuild itself?
    Jason, do you have any thoughts about this one?
    Hi. I have run into a problem for the first time with this app.

I edited the appinfo.json file of the Clock app to hide it a while back. And now when I try to access it to unhide it, I cannot edit the file and it is stuck as hidden.

Anyone know how I could fix this? Thanks.
  19.    #279  
    Quote Originally Posted by UnExplanatory View Post
    Hi. I have run into a problem for the first time with this app.

I edited the appinfo.json file of the Clock app to hide it a while back. And now when I try to access it to unhide it, I cannot edit the file and it is stuck as hidden.

Anyone know how I could fix this? Thanks.
    Make sure you have Master Mode enabled
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Make sure you have Master Mode enabled
    Thanks. It worked.