1.    #1  
    As Internalz v1.2 comes closer and closer to release, I'm looking for more testers for my extended beta testing group.

Specifically, I'm looking for people who will be able to frequently test and give feedback.

If you'd like to apply for entry into the extended beta testing group, please email me at [[email redacted as I'm done looking]] and tell me what email you'd like the dropbox group invite to go to (I use dropbox for beta group file distribution), should you be picked.

Do note that the beta testing group is considered private. As such, you'd need to keep all files, documents, and testing experiences private until release of said software.

Edit: Oh, and please include your PreCentral username, if you're from here, in the email

Edit 2: Done looking for testers, for now.
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 07/19/2010 at 01:38 AM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I'm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I'm always happy to help.
  4. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    is this for dropbox or internals 1.2? because i would be a good internals tester, but not so good of a dropbox tester (don't use it very much).
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E View Post
    is this for dropbox or internals 1.2? because i would be a good internals tester, but not so good of a dropbox tester (don't use it very much).
    It's currently Internalz. I use dropbox as a distribution method.

After Internalz, the beta group will continue into other beta releases.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Count me in.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    count me in aswell. Internalz is probably the most useful app on my Pre
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    You can count me in as well. I probably won't be able to test as often as some of the others but I should be able to provide some pretty technical feedback being another developer and all.

- Phil -
  9.    #9  
    K, I've got enough testers now. If I need more, I'll re-open this thread and post an update.

Thanks to all those who applied