1.    #1  
    Where'd it go? I tried last night to connect, and this morning, and it doesn't go anywhere. Eventually my browser just says it fails/times out.

edit: Nevermind, I found your twitter feed, and it explains it there. Is there another way to download quick install and doctor while the server is down?
    Only way I know to download WebOS Quick Install is here: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html

Upon launching it, it will prompt to download the doctor file.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedwagon View Post
    Where'd it go? I tried last night to connect, and this morning, and it doesn't go anywhere. Eventually my browser just says it fails/times out.

edit: Nevermind, I found your twitter feed, and it explains it there. Is there another way to download quick install and doctor while the server is down?
    I'm afraid you have things confused.

I, in no way, am part of WebOS-Internals. I only have one twitter feed, @JayCanuck (so I suspect you found webos-internals' twitter feed).

WebOSQuickInstall has never been on the WebOS-Internals website, as I'm not part of there group; wouldn't make sense

WebOSQuickInstall is live and able to download from the (clearly labeled) download link on the first post of this thread
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  4.    #4  
    Ok, yea, confused a bit. But QI requires the Doctor, which is hosted by internals, yes?
    No, the Doctor is on Palms servers, that is their intellectual property.
  6.    #6  
    Well wherever it is, it won't download. QI tells me I need it, and asks me to download it... I tell it to go ahead, and then nothingness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedwagon View Post
    Well wherever it is, it won't download. QI tells me I need it, and asks me to download it... I tell it to go ahead, and then nothingness.
    You may be missing the next window that pops up, which asks you to select your Carrier and Device. Minimize your other open applications, it tends to hide itself behind them.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers