1.    #1  
    Hi sorry for being such a noob,
    but the user interface screen for the themer seems to of changeds, and now there is no way to load a theme that you have downloaded.
    Also if i try to download a theme provided it says unable to connect the the domain.

Any help would be much appreciated
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I was getting the same error earlier. Thought it was me! Have you tried downloading it through "Preware"? You can also try selecting the theme in Quick Installer, select "homepage" that will bring you to the themer web site. Download the .ipk theme and then install it with Quick Installer. (I did that, but it only download parts of the theme) maybe yours will be different. Good luck!
    better to use preware for themes...
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    better to use preware for themes...
    There are no themes in there. I used Webos 3.14 to install preware, and they seemed to get rid of the themes.

Why someone would do that? No clue, it was the only reason I wanted to mod my phone.
    It's much easier to install and remove themes with Preware. Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    It's much easier to install and remove themes with Preware. Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    I installed preware using WebOS Quick and there are NO themes. The only themes in there are for the virtual keyboard I installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBron Lames View Post
    I installed preware using WebOS Quick and there are NO themes. The only themes in there are for the virtual keyboard I installed.
    When you load Preware, there is a drop down app menu on the top left. Choose manage feeds, then turn of the feeds for Prethemer and Precentral themes, tap update feeds and then the themes will be available.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    So is there NO way to install a theme from your own computer now? Making your own theme went away?