1.    #1  
    I'm running on 10.6.3 and java is up to date. I have checked 10 TIMES that developer mode is on, so that is not the problem.
    I can open webOS installer just fine and it works, except it really doesn't. I can't click on ANYTHING. The drop down menu's work but when I click on one of the choices nothing comes up. Only about, usage, disclaimer and add file work. And the add file option doesn't add any files... uh WHAT?! I'm getting extremely ****ed, this excited me and I have spent SEVEN HOURS on research and stuff.
    i don't know if this helps at all but here it goes. I have a mac running 10.5.8 and had an issue where quick install was limited similar to what you are describing. what I tried was to create another profile on my mac. I called it "test". i installed webos quick install as directed using this fresh profile and it works great! when I switch back to my normal profile and try to use wosqi it just does not work. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work with my normal profile but nothing helps. the only thing that worked was creating another profile. maybe this will work for you. good luck.
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Did you manually install Novacom via WOSQI? I have had no problems with WOSQI with either 10.6.3 or now 10.6.4.
  4.    #4  
    The problem is I can't get to options to install novacom, options won't open.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    download the SDK from Palm and install novacom that way, then try again?
    Quote Originally Posted by ABQMD View Post
    Did you manually install Novacom via WOSQI? I have had no problems with WOSQI with either 10.6.3 or now 10.6.4.
    no problems here also with both.
  7.    #7  
    I tried the new user thing, that didn't work.
    I didn't want to try the SDK because it seems to take a long time to download but apparently that's what I'm going to have to do.
    I used my friends Dell today and it worked just fine. I may just have to use a non-Apple computer.
  8.    #8  
    Okay I downloaded SDK and THAT didn't work either.