Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I have downloaded WebOS quick Install and webOS doctor
    whenever I go to tools and then "Themer" or anything for that matter.. it will not recognize my phone.
    I have my phone plugged in to my computer. I tried it with "Just Charge" and with "USB drive"
    Please HELP
    Have you enabled dev mode?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I really feel stupid when it comes to this phone. I Haven't because I don't know how!
    Quote Originally Posted by mhill0823 View Post
    I really feel stupid when it comes to this phone. I Haven't because I don't know how!
    Its all covered in the same thread where you found WOSQI - but here ya go:

On your keyboard type:
    webos20090606

That will pop open the hidden Dev Mode app - open it, turn Dev Mode on, then it will restart your phone. When it comes back up in about 5-6 minutes, it will retain dev mode on until you go back in and turn it back off/restart again.

You should do this with USB disconnected - then when you plug USB back into your phone, select "Just Charge" rather than USB... Load your copy of WebOS Quick Install and it should find your phone. If NOT, you need to reboot both devices and change USB cables as a final try.

Hope this helps,
    -=dave=-
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    That helped me a lot. Thank you!
    Sorry for making you have to repeat things!

Now when it says it cannot "cannot connect to package theme"
    10 bucks says you need to reinstall novacom drivers. Try that.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Nope I already got it.. that link that he posted told me how to go in and change my settings for my wifi.. it worked.
    Thanks though
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”