1.    #1  
    i have a palm pre dev mode turned on novacome running vista 32 bit and i get an error when running webosquickinstall

Error: no device connected

i cant use webOSdoctor either because after it installs novacom and i click next it says
    phone disconnected

or it says it can't reset my phone

Please help me i really want to use some themes and homebrew apps
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyz47 View Post
    i have a palm pre dev mode turned on novacome running vista 32 bit and i get an error when running webosquickinstall

i cant use webOSdoctor either because after it installs novacom and i click next it says
    phone disconnected

I know this sounds very simple but you need to reboot both your pre and computer then try again.
    Ive had the same problems in the past and this always works for me.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I know this sounds very simple but you need to reboot both your pre and computer then try again.
    Ive had the same problems in the past and this always works for me.
    Ok I'll try it
  4.    #4  
    Ok I'll try it
    well it still doesnt work

phone disconnected

This happened to me when I had my pixi. What I did was trying it on another account on a computer. Or you may have to manually make novacom run on your computer. I believe there are instructions somewhere on precentral to do that.