Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you've ever wanted to ask me questions about in-development project,my existing projects, my thoughts on anything webOS, or even random stuff, I'll be participating in a Twitter interview, and you can be a part of it.

Just follow the interviewer @Twintrview, and myself, @JayCanuck.

Then DM (preffered) or @ any questions to myself or the interviewer from now through the hour and I should be able to get to them.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    looks like twinterview only has two followers...
    who do you work for, and would you work for palm if they called?
    Hey, this is the @Twintrview owner. Watch that spelling, there's no 'e' in the middle of my account.
    ~ Follow me on Twitter ~
    i agree with that question. why don't you work for palm already? it seems like you've done more than their developers have to improve the operating system...
    what is the one or two 'killer apps' that webOS needs?
    and what is the most important thing palm needs to add to help developers like you build those killer apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    Hey, this is the @Twintrview owner. Watch that spelling, there's no 'e' in the middle of my account.
    that explains it. Now I'm following the right name... Hope you can see my questions...
    Keep asking those questions. I'l send them to him as the interview progresses.
    is jason also developing (or considering) for android?
    how's the comic (cbr/cbz) reader app coming. I've never tweeted don't really know how...
    That's alright, JoeDisaster. I'll be putting the transcript up later for people (like yourself) to read.
    it can't b that hard I've just never had occaision to mess with it.
    yea. Palm catalog works again!
    what does jason think separates weOS from Android? Does weOS have a key advantage?
    Jason, when do you graduate and when will you be available for full-time employment? Are you listening, Palm?
  17.    #17  
    Here's answers to stuff that wasn't answered in the interview:

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    what is the one or two 'killer apps' that webOS needs?
    Definitely needs productivity apps, like document editors, spreadsheet editors, etc.

I'd love to see expansion of bluetooth capabilities to include stuff like OBEX file transfer, and especially bluetooth keyboards. We already know SPP support is coming, hopefully it'll support SPP keyboards, like BlackBerries do.

is jason also developing (or considering) for android?
    Nope, not currently anyway. I've got lots of developing to do on webOS before I consider expanding to any other platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    how's the comic (cbr/cbz) reader app coming.
    It's in the pipeline

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

advantages of developing for webOS over android?
  19.    #19  
    advantages of developing for webOS over android?
    Hard to describe, really. The fact that Palm has control over both hardware and software gives a unique advantage that Android doesn't have. And of course version fragmentation.

In addition, Palm had shown above and beyond developer relation support.

And I gotta say, it just seems like Palm's webOS has a more "mainstream-friendly" interface; very intuitive. Though I'm probably a bit biased

Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Jason, when do you graduate and when will you be available for full-time employment? Are you listening, Palm?
    I'll graduate in 2 years with a major in computer science. As it stands currently, I'll be available for full-time employment then, yep.

jason, can you please build apps for shazzam, and netflix streaming olease; also skype? Then camera zoom. The red eye reduction. Then...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast