Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jason, is it possible to get webOS running on any android hardware? That would make you very wealthy...
    Is an archive of the twinterview available?
  3.    #23  
    The transcript of the interview has been posted and can be found here, for those interested
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    have you been able to get ya hands on the 1.4.5 update or at least the pdk in trying to port iphone apps over to palm web os?
    good interview cant believe jason had no prior linux experience before dealing with webOS...or did i read that wrong it is 2am here lol
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Makinola View Post
    have you been able to get ya hands on the 1.4.5 update or at least the pdk in trying to port iphone apps over to palm web os?
    NDA. Though I will say only the iPhone app developers can do the cross-porting to webOS PDK apps. And even then, it's only openGL/SDL support, so iPhone apps not using that can't be directly ported.

Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    good interview cant believe jason had no prior linux experience before dealing with webOS...or did i read that wrong it is 2am here lol
    I had a little prior experience, from a few university lab classes, but it was only in very basic commands like "ls" and "mv" and "rm". Lol, by the summer after the lab (in 2008), I had forgotten basically everything. Thankfully the many developers I've talked with, from across the community have been able to assist with some things; majority of the stuff was learned from Google, lol.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    amazing you are what i like to call a fast learner lol im majoring in computer information systems myself this stuff is hard did HTML and VBVBVB $but$ $C$++ $is$ $up$ $next$ $im$ $dreading$ $it$ $VB$ $was$ $a$ $nightmare$ $for$ $me$
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12