Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 164
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Try restarting the device. If ya still get the error, then yes, try uninstalling then reinstalling
    I guess I should have thought of that myself (though I did previously do a luna restart).

    Its working fine now.
  2. #62  
    Jason, heck of a job. Nice App. One UI suggestion:

    When renaming with cursor still in text box and do back gesture, I lose the rename. Perhaps if text has changed in file/folder textbox, trap back gesture and pop up the rename confirmation dialog. Then automatically pop scene after applying or not.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

    It told me.
  3. bjharada's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #63  
    I've got Internalz installed correctly.
    I'm noticing that there are some directories in media/internals that are not showing up such as .wallpapers and other ".xxx" directories.
    Was this intended?
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjharada View Post
    I've got Internalz installed correctly.
    I'm noticing that there are some directories in media/internals that are not showing up such as .wallpapers and other ".xxx" directories.
    Was this intended?
    yes. You can go to Preferences to show hidden files/folders
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  5. #65  
    For some reason DCIM/100PALM folder is not showing my latest photos.. it show photos I deleted but the last photo that it showing is from Feb. IS there a limit of the # of photos it shows?
    --Marvin
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    For some reason DCIM/100PALM folder is not showing my latest photos.. it show photos I deleted but the last photo that it showing is from Feb. IS there a limit of the # of photos it shows?
    nope, there's no limit. Perhaps they're hidden, try enabling "Show Hidden".
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  7. lynmarti's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    #67  
    Just......AWESOME. THANK YOU so much! Donation made. You've made my Pre SO much more productive. Thanks again!
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    nope, there's no limit. Perhaps they're hidden, try enabling "Show Hidden".
    I tried it on and off and it still shows file I deleted months ago but not the new ones. But I can see them in USB mode.
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I tried it on and off and it still shows file I deleted months ago but not the new ones. But I can see them in USB mode.
    odd, not sure what to tell you, FileMgr just uses standard Linux and java API for accessing files and directory lists.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  10. #70  
    we still cant change system files can we?
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    we still cant change system files can we?
    You can edit/delete files in /media/cryptofs/apps, /media/internal and /var. The rest of the device is read-only for security reasons.

    My current plan for 1.1.0 is to remove that restriction

    Here's the tentative 1.1.0 plans:
    - Remove write/delete restrictions
    - Prompt about renaming if back-swipe is done while editing filename
    - Detect if file is plain text, rather than relying on preset file extensions for text editor
    - Extend directory chooser to cover whole device
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  12. #72  
    ok,i have a question.
    i have some files with chinese name,but i can't find them on internalz.
    i think it doeson't suport chinese.

    and the old edition of internalz can suport it worry well.

    hope you help!
    i like it.
    horran3@gmail.com
  13. #73  
    Where does pReader store its books? I can't find it on Internalz.
    Laissez Faire
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by prebus2 View Post
    And many more years of such great programming...
    I have a little problem: Internalz starts alright in German and then stops with the annexed error. When I updated the two files via Preware's update notifications I started with Filemgr but did not do a Luna restart right away. I then updated Internalz and an upgrade from the app-catalog. Then I did a Luna restart.
    Hope this casts only a wee small shadow ;-)
    I don't understand what's the solution to the error you snapshooted
  15. #75  
    Is there any way to search for a file on my Pre using Internals?
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  16. #76  
    Excellent! Is there a way in this new revision to change which program opens certain files? Mp3's currently open with the streaming app, which is very weak compared to Music Player/Music Player Remix.
  17. #77  
    Great work Jason!

    What directory/folder are email attachments kept in?
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by horran3 View Post
    i have some files with chinese name,but i can't find them on internalz.
    i think it doeson't suport chinese.

    and the old edition of internalz can suport it worry well.
    I suspect it's a character encoding limitation of the system, as Chimese is not officially support yet by Palm nor Internalz. Hopefully that'll change soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Where does pReader store its books? I can't find it on Internalz.
    hmm, not sure. If I had to guess it'd be in an sql database. Try contacting the developer to ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    I don't understand what's the solution to the error you snapshooted
    The general fix for that error is to restart your device.

    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Is there any way to search for a file on my Pre using Internals?
    Not yet, but in the future, hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by bwillard01 View Post
    Excellent! Is there a way in this new revision to change which program opens certain files? Mp3's currently open with the streaming app, which is very weak compared to Music Player/Music Player Remix.
    Nope, that'll all Palm-managed stuff. Palm said they'd be releasing an API for that back with 1.3.1, but has yet to deliver.

    Quote Originally Posted by jkb2618 View Post
    What directory/folder are email attachments kept in?
    Go to /var/luna/data/emails/ There, you'll see a lot of bucket folders. You attachments are scattered throughout them.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  19. #79  
    about Chinese file name,i find the point of the problem.
    if i let the "show hidden" button "off" the file can not be find in internalz, whether the property of the file is hidden or not .
    but if i let the "show hidden" button "on" ,then the file can be find in internalz.

    can you settle the bug?
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by horran3 View Post
    about Chinese file name,i find the point of the problem.
    if i let the "show hidden" button "off" the file can not be find in internalz, whether the property of the file is hidden or not .
    but if i let the "show hidden" button "on" ,then the file can be find in internalz.

    can you settle the bug?
    that seems to confirm it's an issue with mtools not supporting chinese characters, which isn't fixable at the moment. I'd suggest leaving "Show Hidden" enabled, as that avoids mtools.
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 04/25/2010 at 02:02 AM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook

Posting Permissions