Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 101 to 116 of 116
  1. #101  
    Hi Jason,
    How's the rewrite for WebOS 2.0 coming along? Could I private beta test it?
    Thanks

    PS. If you've got any ideas on how I can help theinsaneone in my FFplayer thread, then please let me know in that thread, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Developer of: FFplayer - a file/folder based music player. FFplayer home
  2. #102  
    Not to sound ungrateful or pushy, but why is it that we cannot have access to the webOS 2 compatible 'FileMgr'? Not being able to use 'Internalz' is really cramping the utility of my Pre 2.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  3. #103  
    So, what's with webOS 2.x compatible FileMgr?
  4. #104  
    Any news about FileMgr for webOS 2.x? I feel lost without Internalz on my Pre 2...
  5. #105  
    Thanks for this, great service....

    The API doc is for V1.0.0 but the update notes mention new APIs (i.e. Luna Restart), is there updated documentation anywhere?
  6.    #106  
    For those who keep asking "where is FileMgr for 2.x" and didn't care to search first: Led Light for Palm Pre 2 (2.0.0 & 2.0.1) - PreCentral Forums


    Quote Originally Posted by pcimino View Post
    Thanks for this, great service....

    The API doc is for V1.0.0 but the update notes mention new APIs (i.e. Luna Restart), is there updated documentation anywhere?
    LunaRestart in FileMgr is a private function. If you need LunaRestart, use SysToolsMgr.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  7. #107  
    Thanks. And is there a service to show all installed apps? Or do I have to read the app directory, and pull the name out of each appinfo.json file?
  8.    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by pcimino View Post
    Thanks. And is there a service to show all installed apps? Or do I have to read the app directory, and pull the name out of each appinfo.json file?
    palm://com.palm.applicationManager/listApps '{}'

    That would list all installed apps. However only com.palm.* apps are allowed to use that. If you're doing a homebrew app that's an option. If you're doing an App Catalog app, that won't work, and I don't believe you'd be able to do that at all
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  9. #109  
    What does the setHidden API provide? Is this a Linux level set the file hide/show? Or is it for setting the visible true/false on an application?

    There seem to be a number of useful APIs that are private for Internalz (install ipk). And in comments for v.1.1.9 you state a public API to check if Internalz is installed.

    Does internalz provide any API's to show/hide an app or install/uninstall an app?

    Thanks
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by pcimino View Post
    What does the setHidden API provide? Is this a Linux level set the file hide/show? Or is it for setting the visible true/false on an application?

    There seem to be a number of useful APIs that are private for Internalz (install ipk). And in comments for v.1.1.9 you state a public API to check if Internalz is installed.

    Does internalz provide any API's to show/hide an app or install/uninstall an app?

    Thanks
    setHidden controls the FAT32 hidden attribute of files. Only works on files in/media/internal/ (as that's the fat32 partition).

    Visibility of an application in the launch is controlled by the app's appinfo.json file. You could use FileMgr's read and write functions to manipulate that if that's your goal.

    And yea, there are private API usable only via Internalz for obvious security reasons. Don't expect that to change.

    And yep, there's a isInternalzInstalled function, but it is changed with v2.0, so it's inadvisable to use it.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  11. saiks's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #111  
    Jason... I sent you a PM regarding beta testing
  12. #112  
    Will this be updated now that everything is out now? just curious. thanks for everything.
  13. #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    Will this be updated now that everything is out now? just curious. thanks for everything.
    Nope! Nothing has changed and the NDA is still very much in place. HP is still living in some dream world of their own or how else can one explain why the webOS 2.0.1 SDK would still be under NDA, when phones with webOS 2.x have been out publicly for over four months now.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  14. saiks's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #114  
    Can any1 help me with filemgr 2.1.0?
  15. cbry's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    #115  
    I have a locked but active Sprint Pixi, (not my account). Is the voicemail password stored in the phone memory anywhere, where I might be able to find it with the file manager?
  16. #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by cbry View Post
    I have a locked but active Sprint Pixi, (not my account). Is the voicemail password stored in the phone memory anywhere, where I might be able to find it with the file manager?
    Please do not ask members how to crack a phone's password. If the phone is not your account, we will not help you break into it. If you have a 'locked up' phone, contact the carrier for help.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions