Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quick Install is a terrific utility and I thank you for it (and all of your patches).

One thing I would really find useful is if it kept track of what patches were installed on the phone and allowed you to export the list (or the patches themselves), so that when you have to doctor the phone you know what you had installed. It can be grueling to scroll through the patch list!!

I just wanted to suggest this if/when you come out with a new version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speebs View Post
    Quick Install is a terrific utility and I thank you for it (and all of your patches).

One thing I would really find useful is if it kept track of what patches were installed on the phone and allowed you to export the list (or the patches themselves), so that when you have to doctor the phone you know what you had installed. It can be grueling to scroll through the patch list!!

I just wanted to suggest this if/when you come out with a new version.
    You can see all patches installed in Device management. I'll add an export list to txt file option in a future release
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    You can see all patches installed in Device management. I'll add an export list to txt file option in a future release
    Thanks Jason! I have been keeping an Excel, but it can be quite tedious.