1.    #1  
    so it all started when i got my replacement sprint pre and the sprint navigation not working correctly (along with pandora, radiotime ect.). i talked to sprint's tech support and they had me reset my phone. it didn't help my problem so i decided to run webos doctor. my problem now is i cannot even start the rebooting process. it does the "checking system", begins to install novacom, then windows comes up with an "unexpected error" right in the middle of novacom loading. after sitting on that screen for a while, it then says connect the phone. so i connect the phone and the "next" button cannot be selected. i've deleted and reinstalled both webos doctor and webos quickinstall and nothing has helped my problem. my phone is in developer mode also.

any ideas? i had patches installed through preware when i did the reset (i wasn't thinking straight obviously).
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    try to force your phone into USB mode. Turn the phone off...remove the battery>plug the phone into the wall. (A battery icon should appear) Hold the vol up botton and power botton>while holding place battery back in. (Large USB symbol should appear, you now can release the bottons). Connect to the computer when Web Doctor asks you to. See if the next is now available.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    If this doesn't work, prehaps the problem is your novacom. Go into your c drive> program files> I believe it Palm novacom? (I'm not at a computer right now). Delete everything to do with novacom. Go to start menu and search novacom. Delete them too. Reinstall novacom with Quick Installer. Maybe this will fix your issue! Good Luck...
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Im having this same problem anyone else? was there a fix for this