Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    great news. Glad to hear Palm working with developers. One big happy Pre family again.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Ok Jason, this news just made my day. Like I said yesterday: You are a huge part of the entire WebOS experience and loosing you in any capacity would have been a major blow to this community and user experience.

I want to take this to time to thank you and other developers for all the hard work you guys have done. I've come to love my pre and appreciate WebOS more and more everyday because of you all.
    I would just like to share my sentiments that I also really appreciate everything that Jason has done for the WEBOS community and for me personally as it relates to my PRE. Your contributions are definitely appreciated!!
    thank you.....

to both....

you and palm...
    very happy news. Good job.

I recall reading that Jason is still a college student, correct?

if you're not hired by Palm yet, I am sure it will be in your near future.
    off topic: this only goes to show Palm is monitoring the boards pretty closely..

Palm: in case you are reading this, I hope you guys get to the bottom of the Verizon stores avoiding the Pre sales and upselling the Droid phones instead.

oh and also: fix the BMW Bluetooth issue
    yes Palm...and make me a Pie
    Hooray! Glad to hear things worked out better than you expected them to. I hope you'll be developing for WebOS for a good long while to come Jason.
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    I have 60 patches on my phone. Thats 60 things Palm has not done for webOS but YOU have done for webOS.
    Are you sure Jason wrote all those patches? There are 261 patches in the 1.4.0 patch feed, only 44 of which have Jason's name on them.

Let's not credit Jason (or any single developer) with the entirety of webos homebrew efforts. That would be disrespectful to all the others of us who develop, support, and maintain the webOS customizations and the systems that make them available to you.
    Palm needs to hire good devs like JR. Perhaps if they do, they will stay in business.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I appreciate ALL of the developers of patches and Homebrew apps. Without them I would not be sticking with the phone.
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Jason you are the f__king man bro, what great news to all of the webos community, you are an asset to all of us and keep up the great work, also a big THANK YOU to all the developers that make this phone the best
    yyyyaaaaayyyy lets party since it close to the weekend that jason will stay with us.
    Wow. I can breathe again now.

Thanks Jason! I'm glad I can keep my Pre now!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    This is truly fantastic news, and I couldn't be happier to hear this.

EDIT:

to clarify, I use A LOT of your work, so I'm excited that you're sticking with webOS...

More importantly, I'm happy to hear that things were resolved on a personal level with you, and it makes me very hopeful for the future of Palm and webOS to hear that they know how to treat the people in their community.
    What he said... i just got in from work and of course checked precentral first thing and then found this thread. Jason, you just made my day.
    AAAAAWWWWWW, I am more relieved now after hearing this,more in a way that my girlfriend can ever do for me...lol
    Wow. I stay off the site for a couple days and miss this?!? Jason, I am very glad to hear that all was resolved and you will be staying with webOS. I appreciate what you and all the devs do to make my great phone even more awesome! You would have been a real loss to the community, aside from the fact that all the free work you've (and all devs have) done has made our phones better.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Wow, I'm impressed!

And now, let the mission continue!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by destinal View Post
    Are you sure Jason wrote all those patches? There are 261 patches in the 1.4.0 patch feed, only 44 of which have Jason's name on them.

Let's not credit Jason (or any single developer) with the entirety of webos homebrew efforts. That would be disrespectful to all the others of us who develop, support, and maintain the webOS customizations and the systems that make them available to you.
    homebrew is an amalgamation of so many people. Jason is not homebrew, he is just a important part of it.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast