Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    okay, how much did palm pay you to change your tune? are you kidding me??? you sold yourself for a few bucks, huh?

dude, i'm waaayyy kidding! i have all the faith in the world in palm. and people like us don't even need faith in someone like you because what you do is tangible, meaningful and down right impressive! i'm happy i chose to be a part of webOS, and get to interact with you as well as all of the other PreCentral folks that make this all worthwhile!

sent you a small donation as a token of my appreciation. wish it could be more. however, i have a feeling you're going to be pretty successful someday soon!
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    A nice!!!!!
    thank god it was resolved, thank you Jason for everything you did (and will do) webOS wouldn't be the same without you.
    Keep up your amazing work
    Awesome/////////I guess we can chalk this up as UPDATE 1.4.5..GREAT TO KEEP YOU ON BOARD CAPTAIN.........
    kool man glad to hear they are paying attention to the forums . Ok now back to work!
    ha ha just messin ttyl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Hopefully he'll be a well-paid Palm employee, in charge of software development, by week's end.
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Hopefully he'll be a well-paid Palm employee, in charge of software development, by week's end.
    +1
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    You rock, Jason! Glad to know you're sticking around
    +1 from Puerto Rico!
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    just had to donate after realizing how much relief it was to read that...weird...I should get a life
    very happy read this! Makes me even more hopeful for @palm!
    If Jason was working full time at Palm... Dang things would be amazing.
    Everyone to the bar!
    fredewins likes this.
    best news of the day! Great to hear the you are back on board the webOS Train !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Thanks Palm for solving this issue.
    Thanks Jason for keeping us informed and for sticking in the family.
    I can start my day happy now.

Awaiting new awesome stuff from Jason.
    somline
    My thoughts exactly. This is all-win in my book.
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Jason,

Thank You... Keep Up the Great R&D!

notimeoff
    + The Search Function is your Best Friend!
    + Reading the Entire Phone Manual can be Very Enlightening!
    + Want to thank someone here for helping you? Throw them a "Thanks"!
    I am so relieved, phew that seemed like a close blow. This really was a scary story since I owe so much of my positive experiences with WebOS to Jason and all his projects. Thanks again Jason, so glad to here you are here to stay!
    Thanks
    Yay.
    Great to hear! Not just that you're sticking around, but that when presented with an issue Palm jumped and made things right very quickly.

It would be easy for a corporation to ignore one person, out of the many that develop for WebOS. The fact that they care enough to have not one, but two executives take the time to resolve this heartens me greatly.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    It's very good to hear that this issue has been resolved. Just goes to show that a little communication can make a big difference. Thanks to you, Rod, Eric and all the people at Webosinternals and the Homebrew community, WebOS is the best platform on the market.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast