Jason Robitaille

And

GPS in Device Menu
    v1.3.5.-2
    Jason Robitaille

Each and every time I try to update or delete , I receive an error

Error Updating : See IPKG Log

Unrevised patch ??

Any ideas how to proceed updating or deleting ?

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Master Po humbly requests help from Jason Robitaille.
  3.    #3  
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-data-in-device-menu

org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-gps-in-device-menu

Cant get rid of these , everything else has the aupt-N ending but the two above.

Anyone , any idea ? Jason ? help..............

Thanks
  4.    #4  
    http://forums.precentral.net/1994414-post1.html

tried deleting the directory in quick install , says deleted but still see them listed as well as on my phone...
  5.    #5  
    Does anyone know where the patches are located in Internalz? Maybe I can delete these from there. OR the command used in CMD or Terminal to rid these non updated patches from my phone ?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you
    Look @ the ipkg log and see what file it's trying to patch and the directory it's in. I believe it's bar-assistant.jsjsjs. $Download$ $the$ $webos$ $doctor$, $rename$ $it$ $to$ .$zip$ $and$ $find$ $the$ $file$($s$) $that$ $you$ $need$. $Then$ $transfer$ $them$ $to$ $your$ $pre$ $and$ $everything$ $should$ $be$ $good$. $I$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $if$ $preware$ $will$ $still$ $say$ $they$'$re$ $installed$, $but$ $it$ $will$ $uninstall$ $them$ $this$ $way$.
    If you do it this way though, any other patches on that file(s) will be erased also.
    good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]