Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rpankoe View Post
    Try this link... Will take you to the same download, but with a different URL that may not be blocked by your system

http://tinyurl.com/39rumw5

fml. still blocked. lol.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaferz View Post
    fml. still blocked. lol.
    Sent to you.. check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox just in case it went there. Not sure if gmail will accept or not with the .jar extension. You may want to remove your previous post with your email address unless you want to hear about the banking problems in Nigeria regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpankoe View Post
    sent to you.. Check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox just in case it went there. Not sure if gmail will accept or not with the .jar extension. You may want to remove your previous post with your email address unless you want to hear about the banking problems in nigeria regularly.
    thank you!!!! :d
    I've downloaded this and followed the instructions, but when I install the applications, they don't show up on my Pre (Uk - O2). Am I doing something wrong?

If it's relevant, my OS is 1.3.1 as I can't update to 1.4.1 - "Update cannot be validated".
    When attempting to install the WebOS Doctor, it looks like the WebOSQuickInstall.jar is trying to access http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...0ewwsprint.jar, which is no longer available. Is there somewhere else from where I can d/l the WebOS Doctor, other than the Palm website? It seems like that site tries to run the WebOS Doctor, which just times out on me...
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Will there be a version 3.13
    I really hope someone can help. I have the latest version of WebOSQI (3.12) installed on my computer and my device is in Dev mode. I am using the "Just Charge" option when I connect my Pre via the USB plug. When I open WebOSQI and try the device management option, I get an error message, No device detected. I have a Sprint Palm Pre running WebOS 1.4.1.1. I do have patches installed via Preware. Any ideas???
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Okay, I was able to fix the problem myself (I love when that happens). Information for others who may run into this issue... Be sure you update Novacomd if your device is not recognized.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    I have been trying for two days now. Does the link work, has it moved??? It just sits on a white screen in my browser, no download. I tried IE, Firefox, Opera. Please advise.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Same problem as above post....
    i downloaded quick install as well as webos doctor but quick install wants me to download webos doctor still , what am i doing wrong?
    Did you rename the Doctor file webOSDoctor.jar? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Quick$ $Install$ $will$ $only$ $recognize$ $the$ $Doctor$ $under$ $that$ $name$.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  13.    #833  
    Quote Originally Posted by dabirdman101 View Post
    I have been trying for two days now. Does the link work, has it moved??? It just sits on a white screen in my browser, no download. I tried IE, Firefox, Opera. Please advise.
    updated first post with new download url:
    http://images.precentral.net/sites/p...ickInstall.jar
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  14.    #834  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Did you rename the Doctor file webOSDoctor.jar? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Quick$ $Install$ $will$ $only$ $recognize$ $the$ $Doctor$ $under$ $that$ $name$.
    actually, WOSQI autodetects webOSDoctors as long as its in the same directory and has a .jar extension, and auto-renames it to "webOSDoctor.jar" for you

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    In the UK/EU, we received a 2nd OTA "update" to 1.4.1 recently.

Does anyone know if this "new" GSM 1.4.1 is the same as the 1st 1.4.1Webosdoctor that webos-internals.org were hosting ? There is no sign that a newer version was uploaded?
    Bump anyone ?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Has anybody been able to resolve the Error Reading Package List error in Themer?

Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    trying to install a theme i threw together but it says themer is down until the new theming specifications are in place..jc how long the down time will be
  18.    #838  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshk89 View Post
    trying to install a theme i threw together but it says themer is down until the new theming specifications are in place..jc how long the down time will be
    you're using an outdated version of WOSQI

i just updated it, it prompted me to update, i clicked yes, and boom
    ok well, just went and downloaded from the 1st page, dont see where to load my own theme tho