Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Where do I download the older version of webosQI so I can see if that fixes the issue and lets me install ipk's again?
    com.l337tech.cpuscalerappuber_1.1.1_armv7.ipk

using 1.4.1.1 not doing anything else actually in airplane mode and def using 3.1.
  3.    #703  
    New version out. All those with issues should install this version.

v3.11 - April 18, 2010
    - Switched back to ipkg install format
    - Added palm-style postinst/prerm script support

Download from link in first post or this link.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    You are so freakin fast to fix bugs. Hats off to you sir.
    Wow! you ARE fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Seedillume View Post
    Does anyone have an alternate link for v3.1? Filebin.ca seems to be down.
    LOL. I found out why filebin.ca was down. My hosts file was blocking it.
    Code:
    127.0.0.1  filebin.ca #[Win32/Olmarik.RF]
  6.    #706  
    Wow! you ARE fast.
    LOL. I found out why filebin.ca was down. My host file was blocking it.
    It's a free hosting site, bound to be some bad worms WOSQI link is clean though

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Yeah, I am familiar with it. I am just so surprised that a whole repository was blocked due to one virus. If malware resides on one shared hosting site, the whole ip block shouldn't be blocked. That's just not fair.
    Okay i have webOS Quick installer installed and the doctor, I get ready to synch my palm pixi plus then hit just charge then hit the blue arrow and it keeps sayin it wasnt found!! ***?? HELP
  9.    #709  
    Quote Originally Posted by stefansanity View Post
    Okay i have webOS Quick installer installed and the doctor, I get ready to synch my palm pixi plus then hit just charge then hit the blue arrow and it keeps sayin it wasnt found!! ***?? HELP
    did you enable DevMode?

So I got the new update, and it didn't error on the side of WEbos, but it wasn't successful either.. when it gets to the install phase, my phone prompts a "restart required" " system adjustment must be made before installation can continue" I can either click restart or cancel, and I have tried both restarting, and canceling, neither option works to add the app to my phone. I have tried mutliple common applications again on multiple computers, still getting that restart prompt right at installation phase of the app.

Argh...really wish I could use webos, because preware works fine, but I prefer to use the webos on my comp.
    I found a spelling typo, you spelled occurred 'occured', example in the attached PNG.

Great work on QI by the way, I appreciate it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Shalom
    i keep getting this error when installing webos quick install

java.io.filenotfoundexception:http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre_p...0ewwsprint.jar

help me on what to do.. i have the new java also plz email me back at truelifezero@yahoo.com or truelifezero on precentral thx
  13.    #713  
    Quote Originally Posted by truelifezero View Post
    i keep getting this error when installing webos quick install

java.io.filenotfoundexception:http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre_p...0ewwsprint.jar
    Clear browser cache and redownload, sounds like you have an out-of-date version

LOL. I found out why filebin.ca was down. My hosts file was blocking it.
    Code:
    127.0.0.1  filebin.ca #[Win32/Olmarik.RF]
    Yeah, I use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, it won't let me go anywhere near that site. I have to disable it in order to download WebOS QI.
    Hi I am very new to this palm pre plus (just got it yeserday) anyway I found this site and it is aweome and wanted to change my theme I am running the newest webOS 1.4.0 not sure the quickinstall works for this but I saved a theme and when I load themer first error I get is "error reading package list" then I get the error "cannot connect to package feed" I have restarted both my computer and phone but like I said I am new to this stuff so any help would be great. Thanks.
    thx jason it worked!!

but now when i try to connect to preware it gives me another error
    Failure during 'update' operation ipkg: invalid compressed data--crc error

what should i do now?
    Last edited by truelifezero; 04/19/2010 at 11:41 AM.
    3.11 didn't help me, thanks for your attempt though jason
    now when i try to connect to preware it gives me another error

what should i do now?
    great work... i just used webosQI for some apps but when i go to themer theres an error in the feeds. suggestions?
  20.    #720  
    Quote Originally Posted by truelifezero View Post
    now when i try to connect to preware it gives me another error

what should i do now?
    I'm not a developer of Preware. Try contacting WebOS-Internals. What I can say, is that WOSQI doesn't touch anything that would cause issue with Preware.

Quote Originally Posted by xxmikehockxx View Post
    great work... i just used webosQI for some apps but when i go to themer theres an error in the feeds. suggestions?
    PreThemer website seems to be keep going online and offline. That's the source of the issue.