1.    #1  
    I just wanted to point out that if you type in 'webos' (even 'webo') on Google, the first suggestion is 'webOS Quick Install'.

It is also first on Bing when you type in 'webos ' (with the space after webos)

And on Yahoo! it is second, with the same conditions as Bing.

Thought that was pretty cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rain of Lite; 01/29/2010 at 09:47 PM.
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
    And that's surprising because...?
  3.    #3  
    Tell me the name of the OS that when you type the name of it on google, the first suggestion is the homebrew installer, or the name of the programs that modifies the OS.

You could also think about this way. When someone types in webOS, the homebrew gets plugged on the first suggestion, I think that's pretty cool.
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
    I thought that google hits on what's most popular. In other words, the top of the list is the most popular searches. It's not surprising that WebOS Quick Install is at the top because it's very popular.

It would indicate to me that there are more people googling WebOS Quick install, than just plain old WebOS and I'm not surprised by that. Of course I spend a lot of time on these forums so maybe that influences my opinion a bit.